What's new

XBOX=DEAD Go Kaillera!

So my xbox is officially dead. Towel Trick works until you run a game. Then it statics out. If anyone wants to set up a time and server to play on Kaillera I'm up for it! My screenname is Silversteinnx and I'm usually on. Even if my away message is on just IM me and I'll probably see you and answer.

Aww lame :[

I'm still towel trickin it. 5 RRODs now, and still running perfect. 1 towel trick is equal to about 10-12 days of it running.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just to make sure...if anyone is using the Intercooler, remove that thing IMMEDIATELY. It shuts off your Xbox internal fans to run it's own fans and is the cause of many an overheating problem.

Just remember:

Intercooler = BAD :wink:

i tried playin mk3 and umk3 on Kaillera but i kept on gettin stomped into the ground because im playin off of my pc 360 control,(got no other control to use)the buttons are whack as shit and i want to try to get them configured the way they are in umk3 is on 360...can anybody help me out? :?

stahan

Noob
Konqrr said:
Just to make sure...if anyone is using the Intercooler, remove that thing IMMEDIATELY. It shuts off your Xbox internal fans to run it's own fans and is the cause of many an overheating problem.

Just remember:

Yup, that's how mine fried.

dreemernj

Ambassador
stahan said:
Konqrr said:

Just remember:

Yup, that's how mine fried.
I don't understand how these are still on shelves? They were declared deadly to 360s about 2 days after they went on sale.

The new ones don't have that problem. The old ones would get so hot that the clips holding the unit in place through the air vents would actually melt and seal it to the unit lol.

lol you really dont need one of those anyways...unless you like to maybe leave songs playing while having GoW loading or something...

I'll be playing on Kaillera more often now that I have finally built my MAME stick. Since I can't seem to get my 360 controller working with my arcade controls, it'll have to do. For some weird reason, the controls work on the computer, but don't work with the 360 controller I have them soldered to. Well, the guide button and start button work, but that's about it. Everything is soldered the same as it should be, yet they don't respond when I hit a button. Oh well.

See you guys on Kaillera!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
dreemernj said:
P2P Kaillera - 1 person hosts, the other connects to their IP. This thing is great. And if you're not sure what your IP is go to http://whatismyip.org/

When I tried with Kaillera way back, it worked for a day then it busted.

Meaning, it was giving me problems saying "corrupted program" or files or something? So I tried what DAVE101 on here way back told me and another friend which was to delete the program and reinstall it/download it and the same thing happened?

Anyone here know what that means? I have MAME32 on my machine but never use it, I can play MK3 and UMK3 only the arcade version.

Also, does anyone know of a good SNES like controller I can use for this also? I have the 360 controller but it's a pain in the ass to reconfigure. One thing about that that I can't stand, the configuration sucks horribly.