What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Shock said:
Oh don't worry about facing Moe you'll do fine, I mean, when I played him in person at ECCX I beat him...

once...

how many matches though?

i think i beat him once when we played like 100 matches on xbox live

I think both TheRedPsychosis and I got it right. We each won one match. Finally, I barely won the 3rd match making it 2-1 and took the set best out of 3. That's the way I read it from the rules posted and we both agreed on it at the time. We played only 3 matches and first to 2 wins it from my understanding.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played him at least 15 times that night. We were rotating on one machine, about a dozen of us or more. The player skill pool there was crazy.

Derek

Noob
Doubledeeze and myself will play our match tomorrow at 3 PM. Hey, is Throwerrr ThrowerChicago? Oh man, either way if I beat Doubledeeze or if he beats me we're both out next round.

:cry:

l SuGaR l said:
Doubledeeze and myself will play our match tomorrow at 3 PM. Hey, is Throwerrr ThrowerChicago? Oh man, either way if I beat Doubledeeze or if he beats me we're both out next round.

:cry:
Yep, thats him.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I seeded the tournament pretty well keeping the odds on favorites out of eachother's immediate paths. Basically, if it comes down to how I think it will, you guys will understand the seeding principles in the semi finals.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
I seeded the tournament pretty well keeping the odds on favorites out of eachother's immediate paths. Basically, if it comes down to how I think it will, you guys will understand the seeding principles in the semi finals.
You crafty son of a gun.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Generally when tournaments are done and what I've seen, I have noticed the top players are put at the very ends of the brackets so they won't meet eachother until the finals, and then again after loser's bracket if it goes along. Obviously there are situations where they lose but it's sort of a respect concept. I tried to set it up so that even the semi finals will be great matches. Of course, I am not familiar with every single player, but at least half of them.

For example, if a tournament is seeded with all the best players in the first half, then one mediocre player goes through and beats 5 other mediocres in the second half of the bracket, then plays the best player on the board in the finals and get slaughtered, that's a little unfair.

Well I have to go run some errands and then go to the gym. I will be available no later than 6 eastern time. My aim is uzimakenaruto, and I will be on through my cell phone any match info needs to be shared.

I lost my match. I didn't warm up and I guess I shouldn't have toked the bowl before it :p

Hawksicken VS. SolidGunstar

1.Hawksicken- Unmasked Sub
Solid- Kabal

Winner- Hawksicken

2. Hawksicken- Stryker
Solid- Human Smoke

Winner- Hawksicken

hawksicken wins 2-0

Oh well I had fun and I will play in the next ones you guys have.

Went out on a limb and took my 360 from my dad's to my moms just to be eliminated.

Shoulda warmed up instead of playing GoW :\

Enigma

Noob
Quidam18 had to back out due to being too bogged down with college at the moment. He had to spend time with his family all day today and didn't get away from them until about 30 minutes ago. He just left to make a 2-hour drive back to college in the rain. Also since he has to wake up at 7am tomorrow, he said he just wouldn't have the time or energy to play.

So I guess POOP needs to get a sub to face Lord Hades X.