What's new

XBL:Gamer Tags

Feel free to add me!

I'm still learning (read: bad at this game) but I'm always up for a match whether you're going to destroy me or not. At this point I always play smoke.
I'm not the best but I love this game and wanna get better so imma hit u up wen I get home so imma hit u up

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

It hasn't been too long ago that I joined TYM and I'm definitely looking for more people to play! I'm only as good as my competition :china: My GT is Raxphiel.

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Just Joined TYM and i'm loving it.
Gamertag: Premonitionist
I will try to accept all friend request and will accept any challenges. I believe I'm a little above the average player.

I'm a new member here too, made my username my gamertag to make everything easier.

I'm alright at the game; not going to say I'm good, just alright. I have also been a bum and browsing the site without making an account for awhile now lol :coffee:

Gamertag : x BruteWolf x

add me up!

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Been about a month since I joined, haven't added my tag here yet lol. Shoot me requests, I'll always accept. XoX GZUS XoX

mkds2011

Noob
Im always playing and i need more folks to play. I have a main but I play like 10 characters. I'd would prefer West Coast players because this game is laggy, lol But its all good. Just add me up. GT-ishimura89

I have played with a couple TYM people. MDK uses a scary good ermac and I have played that yungmoney guy has a good jax. I use Jade/Smoke and I'm working on Kang and a few other characters anyway I'm always trying to learn and get better for a couple tournaments coming up and I don't want to be completely free. Richmatic - XBL

GT: Streetking001

Please add me, especially if you use any of the lesser used characters of the game, but anyone is cool. I'm new here as well.

My gamertag is HammeredWookiee feel free to add me. MK9 is the first fighting game i have decided to try and play competitively, I am by no means great but i am willing to take ass kickings in order to take my game to the next level. I am more than willing to learn if anyone wants to Spar and help me out.

OtherWorld Odd. I'm not great and I don't use my mics because both of them are broken, but I'll play you if you send me a request. Don't take it personal if I deny it or leave early though, I'm probably busy. =p.

MrK

Noob
Figured I'd post here since I can't find a single good player on xbl

GT: iHamburgle

Id like adds from other really good players, also be warned i am idle/away with my x-box on alot so dont mind me if i am not responding sometimes ^^

InfidelLance. I have a small friend list as most my friends dont play games, so invite away. By the way im hot garbage at the game so dont expect good fights.