What's new

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The excitement is contained by the fact that spider man is also coming out. But its getting harder to contain the hype this movie is bringing.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I still wish this was a true reboot. X1 and 2 were fine, though aging badly. Halle Berry and fucking Juno have no place in this movie, though. Don't get me wrong; I'm super excited and will see this shit at midnight, I just don't want to be thinking "no, Storm, I don't know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning. Oh, the same thing that happens to everything else? Hmm, worth it." the whole time she's on screen...

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I just want to know when Fox is going to give the rights back to Marvel and stop making Wolverine movies titled as X-Men films. I know why they do this and I know they will continue making him the main character because "fans" love Wolverine so much but it's just sad that other characters get hardly any screen time and if they do it's for some fight scene. They need better character development when it comes to these films instead of 2 minute cameos showing off their mutant power and being gone until the ending. Reboot the series and work more with the characters they're already using or please give it back to Marvel.

With my stupid fan boy rant said and done, I still will probably watch this film just for the sake of watching it in the hopes that it brings some sort of entertainment, but with every X-Men film released to date, my expectations are really low.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just want to know when Fox is going to give the rights back to Marvel and stop making Wolverine movies titled as X-Men films. I know why they do this and I know they will continue making him the main character because "fans" love Wolverine so much but it's just sad that other characters get hardly any screen time and if they do it's for some fight scene. They need better character development when it comes to these films instead of 2 minute cameos showing off their mutant power and being gone until the ending. Reboot the series and work more with the characters they're already using or please give it back to Marvel.

With my stupid fan boy rant said and done, I still will probably watch this film just for the sake of watching it in the hopes that it brings some sort of entertainment, but with every X-Men film released to date, my expectations are really low.
I'll never understand why they send a knife-handed meathead back in time to save the human/mutant races, as opposed to the more powerful and diplomatic Professor X. I'm sure there's some reason (I'm ashamed to admit I never read the comics), but I'd really like to hear it. It just seems that anyone would be a better choice than the hand-to-hand fighter with anger issues. Sure he can't be killed (mostly...), but he can be subdued, provoked, tricked, manipulated, etc.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I'll never understand why they send a knife-handed meathead back in time to save the human/mutant races, as opposed to the more powerful and diplomatic Professor X. I'm sure there's some reason (I'm ashamed to admit I never read the comics), but I'd really like to hear it. It just seems that anyone would be a better choice than the hand-to-hand fighter with anger issues. Sure he can't be killed (mostly...), but he can be subdued, provoked, tricked, manipulated, etc.
Originally it was Kitty Pride, not Wolverine. The only reason this was done was money.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
As excited as I am for this movie, im reallllly hoping they don't fuck this up.. The sentinel saga has to be one of "thee" greatest stories.. This also cant be told or seen in one movie, at the very least it has to be 2..

If this fails, we still have hope for one great xmen movie, which of course was the best saga in my opinion, which is, The age of Apocalypse.. Now if they fuck that up illl fuckkinnn, do,, something :(

Yoaks

A spaceman
I still wish this was a true reboot. X1 and 2 were fine, though aging badly. Halle Berry and fucking Juno have no place in this movie, though. Don't get me wrong; I'm super excited and will see this shit at midnight, I just don't want to be thinking "no, Storm, I don't know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning. Oh, the same thing that happens to everything else? Hmm, worth it." the whole time she's on screen...
That line is one of the dumbest oneliners in film. lol It was so bad.

Yoaks

A spaceman
As excited as I am for this movie, im reallllly hoping they don't fuck this up.. The sentinel saga has to be one of "thee" greatest stories.. This also cant be told or seen in one movie, at the very least it has to be 2..

If this fails, we still have hope for one great xmen movie, which of course was the best saga in my opinion, which is, The age of Apocalypse.. Now if they fuck that up illl fuckkinnn, do,, something :(
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse has already been confirmed I believe.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Omg...FINALLY!!! I have been following this film's release progress for a few months now on other forums and apparently it's been a complete mess. Allegedly they kept cutting scenes that involved Anna and Halle. Some fans are annoyed that they are sending Wolverine back in time, instead of Kitty. (this is all stuff from these X-men oriented forums)

I didn't really care for the original X-Men movies (the trilogy, or whatever) but I absolutely loved First Class. I literally could watch an entire movie centered around Magneto (Fassbender) just going around hunting Nazis.

I'm here for Magneto, Mystique, and Colossus.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I think Ellen Page could do a hell of a lot more with Kitty than most, but nothing significant has been written yet for that character. The original story sends Kitty to the past, but of course Wolverine is where the money is, so they changed that up lol.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
That Quicksilver though. He is my only gripe so far. The Sentinels look a lot better in the trailer, than how they did when they first showed previews of them. This might be a great movie. Maybe Fox does know what they are doing. I just hope that the movie isn't like 50% Wolverine.

The Series does need a reboot. Mostly to get rid of that Gambit that they had, and the mess Last Stand made. But I do what my man Cyclops back and done right.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Because LBSH, the only people who know of Kitty Pride are X-Men Evolution fans and avid comic readers. The casual audience will be like "Who the f*** is Shadowcat? "Is she a new member?"
I know, I already stated as to why they did this with Wolverine. Everyone already knows who he is and it brings them more money. The only point I can really argue is stating the obvious, reboot the series entirely.