What's new

www.noob.com

ZAQ

Noob
One of the words that dude missed is "evolved" which just happens to be right next to arcade.

Kind of a scary thought to think of what Ed Boon what will be considered "arcade evolved".
(I swear I didn't sit there and look for words, it just popped out at me lol)

ZAQ

Noob
One of the words that dude missed is "evolved" which just happens to be right next to arcade.

Kind of a scary thought to think of what Ed Boon what will be considered "arcade evolved".
Could mean 2.5D because the majority of arcade MK's were 2D and crappy console MKs were 3D

(I swear I didn't sit there and look for words, it just popped out at me lol)
..................................................................................................
wtf, must have hit quote instead of edit.

McCarron

Noob
They also forgot VEGAS which is one of the most important since Midway's Gamers Day is in Vegas when that timer expires.

McCarron

Noob
Also Midway's new game This is Vegas is using the Unreal engine. 100% of Midway's next-gen titles all use the Unreal Engine.

I'll be at Midway's Gamers Day and I'll be providing a live feed via Twitter via a new Twitter account I setup.

http://twitter.com/trmk

There will also be pictures, videos and anything else I can get up on the site live from Vegas. Depends on the internet connection that'll be available.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Also Midway's new game This is Vegas is using the Unreal engine. 100% of Midway's next-gen titles all use the Unreal Engine.

I'll be at Midway's Gamers Day and I'll be providing a live feed via Twitter via a new Twitter account I setup.

http://twitter.com/trmk

There will also be pictures, videos and anything else I can get up on the site live from Vegas. Depends on the internet connection that'll be available.
Sweet, we'll be watching O.O

McCarron

Noob
I'll also be taking questions for the MK Team. During the event, Jeff should be putting up something to get me questions easily right after the reveal so when I sit down with any of the development team I can ask the good questions.

But I know you guys here put more thought into everything than most MK fans so I'm sure you can get some good questions. If you have any pre-event just PM them to me and I'll put them together before I leave on Thursday. I can get PMs during the event, but it'll be harder to organize so stick with the official channels after the reveal.

dreemernj

Ambassador
What feeling do you get from it? Do you think enough will be revealed that if they were asked questions about gameplay itself they'd be able to answer it? Or do you think they'll mostly be talking about the overall direction of the game?

McCarron

Noob
What feeling do you get from it? Do you think enough will be revealed that if they were asked questions about gameplay itself they'd be able to answer it? Or do you think they'll mostly be talking about the overall direction of the game?
I can ask more specifics, who knows if they'll get answered but you are right they may more go in line with "overall direction" questions. Since they don't like to reveal all too soon usually, since it's still quite a ways off.

But I'll try to organize them and make more sense of them and see how much time I can get to talk to anyone on the Team.

dreemernj

Ambassador
WTF does the code translate to be on noob.com??? I wanna know but it says answers in about a day now.
There are some links on the previous page with some translations.

It translates to a big grid of letters that are a word find. And there are tons and tons of words in it. It's actually pretty annoying, lol.

There are a bunch of websites where you can enter a list of words and it makes word searches out of them. My guess is that's where this concoction came from.

I can ask more specifics, who knows if they'll get answered but you are right they may more go in line with "overall direction" questions. Since they don't like to reveal all too soon usually, since it's still quite a ways off.

But I'll try to organize them and make more sense of them and see how much time I can get to talk to anyone on the Team.
Good stuff. I definately have some questions. I'll try and make a couple general direction and gameplay specific ones and maybe if there is a place they would fit when you're talking with someone they can get asked :-D

Jibla

Noob
I've been sitting in front of my PC the last 3 hours (15:00 PM in Denmark atm) to see it. I even manage to sleep 40 mins just now, but I woke up 10 mins before the countdown was over. And now shit happened. It just says "Countdown Complete".

dubson

Noob
I've been sitting in front of my PC the last 3 hours (15:00 PM in Denmark atm) to see it. I even manage to sleep 40 mins just now, but I woke up 10 mins before the countdown was over. And now shit happened. It just says "Countdown Complete".
lol

maybe because it isnt completed here yet, it still says 6 hours for me

Jibla

Noob
lol

maybe because it isnt completed here yet, it still says 6 hours for me
Oh really? I suppose the Midway gamer day won't start before in 6 hours, just weird that it apparantly screws the time up, depending on what timezone you're in. >_<
It says Countdown Complete in Opera, Firefox and IE here. ^_^

Tim Static

Adminerator
Also peeps, stay tuned to www.TRMK.org for the latest updates on whats going on at the first annual Midway Gamers Day event in Sin City.

Pat McCarron is out there providing the latest news, so give them a little love over today ;)