What's new

WTF is this Glitch?! (Can't move character or attack)

Is anyone else getting this weird glitch to where if you play any mode, (Online or Offline) you can't move your character?

Keep in mind that I am on the Xbox Version of the game. In the Character Select screen, I can move around like normal and select my character. I also notice that my Regime and Insurgency costumes are missing. (Still have DLC Costumes and DLC Characters) But when I go into a Rank Match, Training Mode, or any mode, I can't move or attack.

I even tried going to Archives to see if I can get my costumes back, but it says, "You have to be signed into a profile to use this feature." I'm signed into my Gamertag, my Injustice profile because I can see my Hero Card and Stats, no other controllers are on or plugged in. I even tried deleting the current update and re-downloaded it and it didn't work.

This isn't the first time some weird glitch happened with this game. There was a point where people's Injustice game kept freezing, but it was easily fixed by deleting the Update file and re-downloading it. There was also a glitch a few days ago where people's game was taking a while to load up and it was re-downloading the DLC characters and re-downloading the hotfix.

But back to this current gltch, is anyone else having this problem?

Solo

Shadow Priest
Maybe Injustice doesn't like you. I play the game for hours on XBL and PSN, never once had a glitch like that. Now, I have had a few random freeze glitches, but that was on PSN.

You're not the only one. I can't train or go online without the start button being pressed randomly for some reason. When I exit after, the button log says every button and direction was pressed at once. All my costumes are gone and when I try to go to archives it says the same thing. I've tried clearing my cache and the updates and re-downloading them. Guess I can't play Injustice until it's fixed. :(

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
This happens on Ps3 as well, it's random kinda. It usually happens to whichever player chooses any other preset than 1. I really haven't tested it but it happened to winter warz and I are Toryuken, and Claude VonStroke and I at ECT

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
You're not the only one. I can't train or go online without the start button being pressed randomly for some reason. When I exit after, the button log says every button and direction was pressed at once. All my costumes are gone and when I try to go to archives it says the same thing. I've tried clearing my cache and the updates and re-downloading them. Guess I can't play Injustice until it's fixed. :(
That is pretty sad... :(
Why does it seem like every glitch is on Xbox?

Aiight, so I'm not the only one. I have to say that this is a pretty horrible glitch.

I let NRS know about it through Twitter and responded very fast and said the team will be notified of this. So hopefully this is fixed quickly. I wound up getting to PS3 version of the game mainly because of this so I can play.

Aiight, so I'm not the only one. I have to say that this is a pretty horrible glitch.

I let NRS know about it through Twitter and responded very fast and said the team will be notified of this. So hopefully this is fixed quickly. I wound up getting to PS3 version of the game mainly because of this so I can play.
I just switched to Xbox because I got a fightstick lol. Thanks for posting this though.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Is anyone else getting this weird glitch to where if you play any mode, (Online or Offline) you can't move your character?

Keep in mind that I am on the Xbox Version of the game. In the Character Select screen, I can move around like normal and select my character. I also notice that my Regime and Insurgency costumes are missing. (Still have DLC Costumes and DLC Characters) But when I go into a Rank Match, Training Mode, or any mode, I can't move or attack.

I even tried going to Archives to see if I can get my costumes back, but it says, "You have to be signed into a profile to use this feature." I'm signed into my Gamertag, my Injustice profile because I can see my Hero Card and Stats, no other controllers are on or plugged in. I even tried deleting the current update and re-downloaded it and it didn't work.

This isn't the first time some weird glitch happened with this game. There was a point where people's Injustice game kept freezing, but it was easily fixed by deleting the Update file and re-downloading it. There was also a glitch a few days ago where people's game was taking a while to load up and it was re-downloading the DLC characters and re-downloading the hotfix.

But back to this current gltch, is anyone else having this problem?

This happened to us at Krayzie 's place on his Xbox at the beginning. I was hoping they fixed it.

He ended up deleting his data and losing all his costumes/story progress because of it.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I had the same thing happen.

I figured something went wrong with the update patches and my config not being default when I installed it.

I had to delete my save..... whcih sucks. So I lost everything up to that point.... so back to story mode on very easy i go!!!