What's new

Wow this game is making me angry..

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I love injustice but man playing online is enough to make you want to punch baby kittens.. I play player match and either they decline the match because they want to pad their score and get easy matchups or they rage quit..

So I decide to do Ranked matches and stop people from declining and bam everyone rage quits.. Its stupid... Why is it that I can take a loss no problem but everyone else has to rage quit?
This is online gaming in general. I've had people rage quit on me in Madden for going up by 2 scores, and if you play call of duty and happen to be the kind of player that can call big streaks you know that 80% of the time or better all but one or two guys will leave when the streak comes in. Play people from TYM as much as you can and that won't happen.

WHAT IS THIS CALM WORD YOU SPEAK OF?? THE EMPEROR IS A CONQUISTADOR !! AND I WILL STOP AT NOTHING UNTILL ALL OF THE FGC HAS BOWED AND I STILL WONT STOP ..MUAHA COUGH COUGH ) HRRMMMMPH (CLEARS THROAT ) MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !!

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!
It doesn't matter if you don't know what "calm" means: the Emperor still has to abide by the rules of Mortal Kombat (TestYourMight.com) or risk getting erased from existence. (Infracted and eventually banned)

The Elder Mods have spoken.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I'm on PSN if anyone is looking for good sessions. I live in Iowa and I have a 40MB down, 10MB up connection.

Play KOTH. If you manage to get an entire room to ragequit, that just means you're doing something right.

Anytime you play someone you like, even if they're better than you, shoot them a friend request. Before long, you'll always have quality people to play with.

This also happens to me a lot. I dont exactly see myself as AWESOME at the game, but good. People just rage at the drop of a hat. Especially when you go into any kind of zoning. I had a guy beating me at one point with 30% of a life bar, and I had maybe 10%. I kept running away and shooting shit. He quit before either of us won and then sent me hate mail about how gay i was for running and not fighting like a man. Fuck that.

It doesn't matter if you don't know what "calm" means: the Emperor still has to abide by the rules of Mortal Kombat (TestYourMight.com) or risk getting erased from existence. (Infracted and eventually banned)

The Elder Mods have spoken.
MUAHAHAA RULES?? YOU ELDER MODS AND YOUR PATHETIC POWER . LIGHTEN UP AND TAKE THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASS .. BUT IF USEING THE POWER TO BANNED A MEMBER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT THEN SO BE IT .. THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS SPOKEN

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
MUAHAHAA RULES?? YOU ELDER MODS AND YOUR PATHETIC POWER . LIGHTEN UP AND TAKE THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASS .. BUT IF USEING THE POWER TO BANNED A MEMBER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT THEN SO BE IT .. THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS SPOKEN

I'm gonna miss you. You were very entertaining

I don't think I've ever cringed so hard. It's almost painful to read your posts.

I'v always loved the Emperor of Outworld, not once have I seen him break character and at the same time he almost always gets a good point across. That's really special in my opinion.
THESE PATHETIC MORTALS NEED TO KNOW THAT THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE FGC IS SPAMMERS AND ONLINE PLAYERS .. THEY COMPLAIN TOO MUCH AND THEN THEY GO ON YOUTUBE TO LEARN COMBOS BUT THEY NEVER TEACH YOU THE COMBOS IN ACTUAL BATTLE .. ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOU FIGHTING THE SAME PPL ..ITS GOOD TO PICK UP COMBOS BUT NOTICE HOW YOU FORGET THE COMBO IN A REAL BATTLE .. AND THEY GONNA BANNED ME CAUSE IM A REBEL TO THEIR RULES MUAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T REMEMBER THE TIME EMPERORS PLAYED BY THE RULES .... TYM IS THANKFUL THAT THE WARKHAN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD IS HERE TO TAKE OVER BAHAHAHAHAHA ...YOU WILL ALL BOW ..ACCEPTING ALL CHALLENGES

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
THESE PATHETIC MORTALS NEED TO KNOW THAT THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE FGC IS SPAMMERS AND ONLINE PLAYERS .. THEY COMPLAIN TOO MUCH AND THEN THEY GO ON YOUTUBE TO LEARN COMBOS BUT THEY NEVER TEACH YOU THE COMBOS IN ACTUAL BATTLE .. ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOU FIGHTING THE SAME PPL ..ITS GOOD TO PICK UP COMBOS BUT NOTICE HOW YOU FORGET THE COMBO IN A REAL BATTLE .. AND THEY GONNA BANNED ME CAUSE IM A REBEL TO THEIR RULES MUAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T REMEMBER THE TIME EMPERORS PLAYED BY THE RULES .... TYM IS THANKFUL THAT THE WARKHAN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD IS HERE TO TAKE OVER BAHAHAHAHAHA ...YOU WILL ALL BOW ..ACCEPTING ALL CHALLENGES

Are you pretending to be Shao Kahn or something? If you are... I think it is pretty funny. :16Bit

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
oh god now the insanity starts ok mr. emp is funny and stays on track, but honestly when did TYM turn into the Injustice Tavern and when do we start rolling characters, I wanna be Tarkatan Mage

Goldi

Noob
I do not want anyone banned or infracted over abusing caps lock lol.

There's a level of playfulness in the posts I can see, but not everyone else will. So take that for what it's worth I guess. Never heard the term larpers before lol. I learned something today.

On topic, I've played exactly... 2 fighters, 3 shooters and whatever that stalky-killy thing you do in Assassin's Creed is online. Every single game had rage quitters. I'm guilty of it myself on occasion outside of MK and Injustice. It's not always relevant to the other players if I stay or not though in my defense lol

He's laughing at you, not with you.
YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY ? IS THAT YOU WEAKLINGS TAKE VIDEO GAMES MORE SERIOUS THEN ME..AND THAT IS SAD . OK MORTALS NOW THAT YOU'VE MET THE WARKHAN EMPEROR .. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO SEEK AN AUDIENCE FROM THY EMPEROR WILL BOW BEFORE SPEAKING , SHOW ME YOUR RESUME ,AKA WHO ARE YOU, AKA WAR STATS , I WILL NOT FEED RANDOM MORTALS ATTENTION . THE WARKAHN EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN ... CARRY ON!! AS YOU WERE ..

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Look, I thought this was common knowledge by now but I guess it isn't. STOP PLAYING RANDOMS! Play with people you know. That way you get a learning experience and not hate-mails left and right.
Shit I leave hate mail to my friends.... I suck at this game but I love playing it too my player match record is like 389-501... Funny thing is my record in umvc3 is like 3046- 1048... Guess I have alot of learn to do lol

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
No. And there never will be. Anyone can "quit" out of a match. Pull the ethernet cable, rip out your hair and bludgeon your console so you never have worry about pressing buttons "better" again.

This same discussion came up before in mk9. And the answer is the same: why is it only a waste of time to certain people who want to "get on to the next match" when they lose but not win? I'm positive that if those people had won they wouldn't be quitting out of matches because it was "a waste of time". I beat this DS senseless last night, and just about finished him with a second transition(first time I got someone through 2) but nope, opponent has left the game popped up. The only annoying part is that I wanted to see that transition dammit! I'm not gonna say I don't care about my record at all, but I will say its not enough to warrant me getting upset about it: I have great friends that I can play almost any time, and they'll play me regardless of my record. Hell, I don't even look at their records, I just know I'll have a good time. Squeaker101 Espio STB Sgt Reed Scarlett and I'm sure when I play more of you more often my list will grow.

I don't ask. Just make a private KOTH and send everyone on your friend list who is playing that invite and hope for a bite. :) It won't always work, but one can try.
Hit me up whenever! You're like the only person that invites me regularly on ps3. Starting to think about trading in for an xbox copy lol.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Lets add this to the pile:

You jerk offs who blast your shitty hip hop in the KOTH rooms should die in a fire.
That is freaking annoying, especially when the mic is breaking u like crazy. Never use a mic unless Im in training mode with someone.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
What's funny is I had like 6 rage quits in a row yesterday because I didn't let people backjump into corners...
It was really funny...double because I am not very good and they probaly could have just beaten me...