What's new

Would you read a book filled with conversations people have had about you when you weren't around?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I probably would. Worsen my self-esteem a bit more and all that.

I'm not talking about people on TY, in specific. Like in general. Co-workers, family, friends, etc. as well >_>

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hm, if such a book existed it would be the most sexually explicit book ever written.

A book weighty tome filled with people praising my greatness and sexual prowess? It would get a bit repetitive reading how damn fine all the people think I am.

#delusional

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I actually used the search function to look myself up.
Surprisingly, out of all of the posts that I haven't seen (there were 2), one of them was someone wanting to rematch me, and someone else saying a depressing Lobo player was a Bizarro me... So I mean I guess me being a super character-patriot pays off? Everyone loves positive energy.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I'm not talking about people on TYM, in specific. Like in general. Co-workers, family, friends, etc. as well >_>

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm not talking about people on TYM, in specific. Like in general. Co-workers, family, friends, etc. as well >_>
Its probably the same way, people conversing about suspicions of me being homosexual and talking about my overwhelming positive energy. Maybe one or two about how I look good, and I've heard discussions of my "finer features" are becoming increasingly common with generally good numbers in my customer satisfaction ratings (Ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg).

So on so forth, hyper positivity wins out no matter what, people just eat that shit up like a lemur to rice balls.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
yes. im not afraid. i would work on my flaws. it would be a rebirth. you might cast aside everyone and everything you ever thought about life, you may never trust someone again, but think of all the good things people have said about you as well (presumably). what if the only people who spoke good of you were your parents? thatd suck. itd break every reader 100%, the question is would it also remake them (for the positive whatever that might be)

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
yes. im not afraid. i would work on my flaws. it would be a rebirth. you might cast aside everyone and everything you ever thought about life, you may never trust someone again, but think of all the good things people have said about you as well (presumably). what if the only people who spoke good of you were your parents? thatd suck. itd break every reader 100%, the question is would it also remake them (for the positive whatever that might be)
sounds like the beginnings of a super villain or hero lol

Mt Mutombo

Banned
This is actually a nice topic. You sure you didn't take it from reddit or something?
I wouldn't want anything more in the whole entire world.

I'd like to know how much of an asshole people around me think i am.