What's new

Worst/Best Matches

What characters do you like/hate playing against .Not in a sense like bad/good matchups but what you enjoy/annoy the most playing the game. For example I like playing Shazam(me) Vs Black Adam because I have to think his every option and generally be on my toes also in the end we are like 4%-6% and its really heart pumping Discuss !

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I will always hate fighting Wonder Woman, Scorpion and especially Batman. I use Zod, Green Arrow, Bane, and Joker; Batman just shuts me down because of his fucking Trait and his god damn fucking Jump In 2.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Sinestro vs Hawkgirl

Aquaman vs Deathstroke (had some epic battles against some DS players)

Aquaman vs air borne Doomsday players.

Good times

As a Batgirl main I love the Batman matchup. Something about the combat and meta-game about it, especially when things really heat up. The visual/style is also real nice when you happen to land on Gotham city.

Most dreadful matchup and boner killing fight for me would have to be Aquaman.

Shazam vs Black Adam, how do you catch that bastard?
Well it's hard , very hard but he is actually pretty easy once you know your optioons . When he has trait up poke him don't be brave he'll get you for 50% if you are not careful , approach him with dashes only when he zones fullscreen(Shazam has a pretty damn long dash) , when close never block low because he has overheads but no low starting strings , when in sweep distances always do jump ins with 2 he can do nothing but block

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I dislike fighting Deathstroke as Harley. I'm not patient enough for it.
I don't like fighting Hawkgirl. I find it rather boring.
I don't particularily like mirror matches as Harley, either.

I love fighting Grundy. He's just a different kind of fight in a good way.