What's new

Wonder Woman Mission 224: "Win with a full second health bar" Need help!

Twerk

Noob
I want to tear my hair out. I can't figure out how to do this. I have to input nine moves and kill Sinestro. Killing Sinestro is easy. Killing Sinestro keeping my second health bar is doable. However, Killing Sinestro while keeping my second health bar AND inputting ALL 9 moves before I either bleed out or he spams to death is absolutely not.

It's frustrating. Cause I have 10 more missions left to do, and this one is driving me to drink. I just don't understand. Even if I DO input them correctly, he will just block them, and sometimes the MB burn does not come out when I input it. I know for a fact it isn't my motion or timing cause I can replicate MB consistently 8 times out of 10 on practice. Especially the amazon uppercut MB.

I am hoping that someone has cleared this and can give me some pointers. I am at wits end here, and there isn't a single video or thread about this mission so I am really really desperate. Hopefully it's just really easy and I am doing something wrong that is very small.

Twerk

Noob
I already have the one where you do the moves in order. That's not the issue. The issue is killing him while keeping your second life bar and still doing all 9 moves.

Cody

Noob
use as many interactables as possible, and even though it says stage transistions don't work, it does and that is an advantage too
the rest, after you do all of the special moves with meter burn, save up the super meter til he's almost dead and kill him with your supermove.