What's new

WNF featuring MK9, "in an effort to keep the NRS presence at Super Arcade"

Cash

Noob
Wait, what? Isn't Injustice streamed from Super Arcade on the regular? Why is MK9 verboten?
It's an arcade rule for the current moment. We can do top 3 on level up if all players agree. I'll see what I can do in terms of streaming issue if it's internet then I have a 4g card I wouldn't mind using provided that I can get some help with the cost.
so whats's the point of this threead though
As far as the point of the thread is to let so cal players know that MK9 is back at super. SoCal is gigantic I haven't even met the entire community yet.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I really dont wanna see a scene die off or become weaker. I really hope you guys step up that haven't been attending lately. A lot of us would love the opportunity.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
I think the bigger question for fans would be, would you like to see mk9 streamed in SoCal? Or is SoCal MK not existent anymore? MK and Injustice? Which of the two would you rather see? Both?.......Would like to know your opinions guys. These are just random thought questions. Cash trying to support the NRS scene is something to appreciate.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
If someone would be able to pick me up from Long Beach I would be able to play injustice from time to time.

watson

Noob
not sure what to say but this week was as bad as it gets in terms of attendance for both mk and inj. 4 players for each game is sad and the worst of it is this. when numbers dwindle the people who make an effort eventually get tired of it and just let it go. there was a huge response when low turnouts were first announced and im not trying to guilt trip anyone. we all know who tries and who doesnt, but at this point what can we really do to salvage the situation? im all ears and always willing to make changes or help out so if you have any viable answer please let me know.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
not sure what to say but this week was as bad as it gets in terms of attendance for both mk and inj. 4 players for each game is sad and the worst of it is this. when numbers dwindle the people who make an effort eventually get tired of it and just let it go. there was a huge response when low turnouts were first announced and im not trying to guilt trip anyone. we all know who tries and who doesnt, but at this point what can we really do to salvage the situation? im all ears and always willing to make changes or help out so if you have any viable answer please let me know.
Mike I need to do better in regards to "remembering" to post about MK and INJ at WNF... I am admittedly bad at it. My Uncle recently passed away and my life has become much more full, so never hesitate to remind me via email or tweet me at either the TYM or my twitter (SSMROT). I don't expect you to chase me down every week to remind me, but I'm telling you this because I want to help both your arcade and our scene in your area.

@AK RM Blake @CrimsonShadow

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Im interested in going next week, but once again I have no ride and I live in Long Beach. You could pm me if you could pick me up.

champdee

Noob
Haven't read but I'll do wtf to do I likes the mk9 I've seen on level's backup streams.. Chris g and shit cmon yo

Also, please sync the sound up with the game (others:echos th9rough mic etc

And let us know if/when you might streaming of course :)

Last edited:

Cash

Noob
I've been absent as I'm trying to put more focus on my Career and other investment projects. I've purchased the arcade copies offered incentives but this is ridiculous 4 people c'mon! Idk what else to do at this point!