9: 995
13: DanCock
13: Billy Awesomo
13: Ermacio
13: DSynnie (DQ)
How does 3rd place get DQ'd?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I demand props for teaching rev0lver the cyrax matchup. You have finally done what i knew you could do since evo.Also good shit for Claude VonStroke for getting top 16. Sucks I can't be with you guys to celebrate
You get props lol. So many times where I made saw whiff. It is like impossible to tech command grab on reaction though when under so much pressure

nwo

Noob
UMK3 results:

1: NoDoubt
2: Shock
3: Comeback Kyle (DQ)
4: LI Joe (DQ)
5: Chris Footwork (DQ)
5: Chris G (DQ)
7: Summoning
7: Chin (DQ)
9: JamessMK
9: Kazi (DQ)
9: MikeMetroid (DQ)
9: 995
13: DanCock
13: Billy Awesomo
13: Ermacio
13: DSynnie (DQ)
why were so many people DQ'ed? I would have loved to see Chris Footwork vs NoDoubt. Damn.

SZSR

Noob
Every time you have this kind of top 8, you're gonna have a good time (seriously looking forward to the finals tomorrow).

Can anyone post the top 16 though?

Glass Sword

Nobody
Four out of eight of these people are younger than me. I'm only 21... Man I need to step up my game.
Congrats to all these people. I'm going to rooting for Forever King and Revolver tomorrow however.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
great top 8, how did crosstalk didn't make it to top8?

and guys i know this pneumonia stuff is supposed to be a joke, but if REO or anyone is sick with it, you guys shouldn't really make fun of it.

I got pneumonia once in the pastn (2011), and i can assure you, its not funny to find out you have it.
In Angola 30% of ppl who get pneumonia ends up dying because they discover too late, or the medication isn't enough or strictly followed for several reasons as money.

hell, i had a friend who died from pneumonia, and i miss her even today, she didn't deserved that death...:(