What's new

Winter Brawl 7 List of Attendees Thread

CRUM

Noob
I made a thread like this for NEC and I thought it was a good way to gauge how many people will be attending the event. I myself have already booked my hotel and will be purchasing my pass online within the next few weeks. So if anyone can confirm that they will indefinitely be going or if you are pretty sure that you can go, reply to this thread and I will add you to the list.

You can pre-register for Winter Brawl 7 here: http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/#.

1. CRUM - 100% Confirmed
2. Jer - 100% Confirmed
3. Zaf - 100% Confirmed
4. Zyos - 100% Confirmed
5. SomeCubanGuy - 100% Confirmed
6. CD Jr - 100% Confirmed
7. Maxter - 100% Confirmed
8. REO - 100% Confirmed
9. Death - 100% Confirmed
10. ShadowBeatz - 100% Confirmed
11. Chongo - 100% Confirmed
12. Goldfish - 100% Confirmed
13. Mike Metroid - 100% Confirmed
14. Lt. Box - 100% Confirmed
15. Hitoshura - 100% Confirmed
16. Sawnik Fawx - 100% Confirmed
17. Lance Monsoon - 100% Confirmed
18. HazeJupiter - 100% Confirmed
19. DanCock - 100% Confirmed
20. 7L - 100% Confirmed
21. Reno Racks - 100% Confirmed
22. Sackram22 - 100% Confirmed
23. CURBOLICOUS - 100% Confirmed
24. Khaotik - 100% Confirmed
25. Rev0lver - 100% Confirmed
26. Rey The Great - 50%

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I'm going can't get my hotel till next week but im driving from ohio so if any ohio players need a ride hit me up with a message :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm not sure if I'm going. I don't want to be the one to get the hotel room. I have money to chip in but i need to stay away from being the guy that's left holding the bill.

I sleep on the floor and bring my own pillows and blankets.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Don't think I can make it too this funds are low, but we are training hard for ufgt and evo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Hell nah. For the rochester/canada crew I'll have some offline casuals maybe the week prior to get you guys warmed up.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i'm confirmed. still need to settle rooming situations but i could probably find a floor to sleep on if i have to, so i guess 100%.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i'm confirmed. still need to settle rooming situations but i could probably find a floor to sleep on if i have to, so i guess 100%.
I reserved for Friday and Saturday. But I only want 5 or less in my room. So $50 bucks from everyone. Not a penny less. If you don't find anyone and once my truck gets fixed today I'll either confirm I'm going or not by Friday. Again know that I did reserve the room just incase I was going.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk