What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Pretty sure MMH was always in the cards for the 2nd season pass. Go read the story of New Coke. Introduce something shitty and new, and then go back to what people want. Sell, sell, sell...

It was a calculated plan to sell a 2nd season pass.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I will work night shift on the release day of MM and will probably stay up and explore the character as much as possible and hopefully find some usefull stuff.. Really looking forward to this character!

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Just a quick question for any non-season pass ps3 players . Are the characters available when the patch is live or do we have to wait until the store updates to get them? I had a season pass so I always got the characters early in the day, but I work a late shift on the day of Mmh and would like to know if I can get a hold of him before work :(

ReZo

MKX
Just a quick question for any non-season pass ps3 players . Are the characters available when the patch is live or do we have to wait until the store updates to get them? I had a season pass so I always got the characters early in the day, but I work a late shift on the day of Mmh and would like to know if I can get a hold of him before work :(

MMH is NOT included in the previous Season Pass. He will be available to everyone on PS3 at the exact same time for $4.99

Also, GET FUCKING HYPE, but seriously, I have been working the past 7 days straight 12 hours a day and still got to work tommorow and Tuesday before I can finally get a break :D

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
MMH is NOT included in the previous Season Pass. He will be available to everyone on PS3 at the exact same time for $4.99

Also, GET FUCKING HYPE, but seriously, I have been working the past 7 days straight 12 hours a day and still got to work tommorow and Tuesday before I can finally get a break :D
Dude, I wasn't asking if he was in the pass lol.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Just finished watching NRS stream archives...
First off, I am worried MMH is going to receive MASSIVE nerfs in the future.
Point being he has a fast teleport overhead move that is not punishable on block (According to Slips during stream).
Could it be like Frost's Slide? [-4]
This extremely fast teleport overhead can be done mid-air.
It's basically Batgirl's smoke-bomb without being [-28] on block and hits overhead for that matter...
So yeah, I'll definitely be adding MMH to my repertoire of teleport characters.
Enjoy your victories well before he gets "normalized" xD

edit: I encourage all you Xbox people or people who get MMH early to try to find a standing reset/vortex with him. Thank you.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I'm thinking about characters that can parry MMH's moves during his trait, hope it won't look ridiculous like parrying Zod's Trait. His overhead teleport is what i really concern too, hope it won't be too fast so people can react and whiff punish it. His moves' range when he actives his trait look crazy, i worry that it will be a big problem for the characters that don't have good armored moves cuz this game don't have something like Shoryuken to punish. But right now i think Doomsday can beat MMH. His bomb move is awesome and i think if you use it right with MMH's trait it'll be hard for opponent to wakeup attack.