What's new

Will you get mkx for next gen?

current gen (xbox/ps3) or next gen (xbone/ps4)

• xbox/ps3

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Xbone/ps4

Votes: 67 90.5%

• Total voters

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Was it available to play on both consoles, during these conventions? I don't recall seeing that.

E
Yeah, it was. I forget the name of the interviewer but he asked NRS if PS4 was more enjoyable to work with because of the higher graphic capability. The NRS dude dodged the question because he didn't wanna play favorites.

Anyway, the interviewer said they had both versions at the booth and the PS4 version looked substantially smother than the Xbox One version. That's basically all I'm going off of. Also, the PS3 version of MK9 looked better than the 360 version. Smoke's hair glitches more on 360.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Xbox is always better for this sort of thing I've noticed in the past.

Dunno how the Xbone will work for it though, but the online side will probably be alot better in terms of skill/communication etc.
I have noticed that since the PS4 requires pay to play the connections and overall online experience is much better than the PS3. It could however just be due to the superior hardware the PS4 is running.

The major reason I prefer the PS4 to the XBox One (besides being a Sony fanboy) is the fact the PS4 is 1080p and XBox One is 720p.

At this point it shouldn't even be a discussion as to which generation you buy MKX just which system.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Well new gen is highly recommended since there are rumors that the mkx version on the current gen will lack conten and include bugs :/

Don't know why it's still being released for previous gen consoles in the first place. Anyway, getting it for PS4.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Don't know why it's still being released for previous gen consoles in the first place. Anyway, getting it for PS4.
I'm kinda happy they are doing it that way. I have no clue what my financial situation will be like in April, so that means if I can't afford next gen, I won't be shit out of luck to play MKX. I'd buy the next gen copy once I bought a new console.