What's new

Will the ps4 version ever be fixed

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
It seems as though nrs doesn't care about the ps4 version at all, so we got an extra skin but that's it! We got NONE of the hot-fixes, batgirl can still do her invisible bola, push block setups still work (apart from sinestros he can't use trait during pushblock) and sinestros d1xxshackles DOESN'T combo! Are they ever going to bother or is this a lost cause?

Edit: it's finally been patched! Better late than never

Last edited:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I think its a lost cause at this point considering you would think with it being on the new gen that they would want to give an incentive to get the game, but they didn't. w/e they prolly feel its best just to spend more money and energy on the next MK and IGAU inevitable sequels

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think at one point NRS said they were looking into the ported versions (during the last hotfix update I think was when it got mentioned), but who knows they could always just do nothing...

MajinRY

I think its a lost cause at this point considering you would think with it being on the new gen that they would want to give an incentive to get the game, but they didn't. w/e they prolly feel its best just to spend more money and energy on the next MK and IGAU inevitable sequels
My only problem with this is they still hotfixed problems with ps3/360 version when the bola glitch and the pushblock things blew up but haven't bothered with the ps4 (or PC I assume) version

TheSpore

My only problem with this is they still hotfixed problems with ps3/360 version when the bola glitch and the pushblock things blew up but haven't bothered with the ps4 (or PC I assume) version
I'm a bit upset too. The game runs and looks so much better on the PS4, but that is more WB's fault than NRS. WB has this issue with allowing one of their developers spend too long on one game after its release. They want them to drop support and move on, which is the worse possible thing to do with a FG.

MajinRY

I'm a bit upset too. The game runs and looks so much better on the PS4, but that is more WB's fault than NRS. WB has this issue with allowing one of their developers spend too long on one game after its release. They want them to drop support and move on, which is the worse possible thing to do with a FG.
It's actually just been fixed all changes have been applied and it's finally up to date! There was hope after all.

TheSpore

It's actually just been fixed all changes have been applied and it's finally up to date! There was hope after all.
Well now that changes everything thanks for the information

-EDIT- I can honsetly say that it is up to date now the whole D1 Shackles issue works now for all you SInestro players

Last edited: