What's new

Why you should be excited for MKX in two months

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Now to something more relatable to TYM users. Remember when people cried about Deathstroke being broken when injustice was first released, but you could duck some of his projectiles, read his patterns and eventually get in? They changed him, because of complaints. There was really no need to nerf him, because we found a way around his stuff, but he got hit anyway. All in all this game wont have crazy DLC, or at least I hope so. So maybe the patches will be more spread out. I can only prey they patch it every 4+ months if necessary. Now to put some positive thinking into the universe and hope for the best.
DS was for sure out of control in the beginning. It wasn't about getting in on DS, it was the chip damage on his guns that was absurd. You could lose half your life just to chip damage getting in if he had a full bar. Maybe the added recovery on the low guns was a tad too much, but ultimately it wasn't a huge deal. DS turned out to be one of the most 'fair' and balanced characters in the game. I understand what you're saying, but sometimes NRS is right in nerfing some stuff and shouldn't be criticized for fixing things that are obviously too strong or broken.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, it probably is a duck, and it should be fixed.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
DS was for sure out of control in the beginning. It wasn't about getting in on DS, it was the chip damage on his guns that was absurd. You could lose half your life just to chip damage getting in if he had a full bar. Maybe the added recovery on the low guns was a tad too much, but ultimately it wasn't a huge deal. DS turned out to be one of the most 'fair' and balanced characters in the game. I understand what you're saying, but sometimes NRS is right in nerfing some stuff and shouldn't be criticized for fixing things that are obviously too strong or broken.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, it probably is a duck, and it should be fixed.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck eat it.

Hitoshura

Head Cage

Are you insinuating that ducks are a bad thing? @Slips, how dare you?