What's new

Why it took NRS so long

FYI I do, at least have an argument instead of petty insults. Secondly sure when you tell others to stop um 'talking shit' as you say it I'll humor you. Til then...I'm merely posting the facts with and my viewpoints on others.

I don't care if its five years old or 2, point is capcom isnt perfect only a tool would think they're perfect anymore then nrs. Umm nrs has fixed their problems so far with the exception of the pc nonsense by I can say the same do sf ps4 and some pc bits...so no im not stupid, are you? Are you that upset over different opinions?

So you're using second rate fighting games that nobody outside the fgc, plays when I'm talking about mk and sf having known issues on pc? Lol, my point referred to mk and sf specifically, I already know for a fact more people play fighters on consoles then pc. Tell me, is mk9, Injustice, smash and sf4 tourneys played mostly on consoles or PC?

You like fighters on pc, fine. But I'll bet you anything the demographic for fighters overall are far more on consoles then pc. Until sf,MK,S.G., whatever are on par with wow, Destiny, lol, heroes etc then we'll talk.

Then you obviously are either ignorant or forgetting the fact of capcoms shady bs with sf xtekkens paid disc nonsense among other things they've pulled. Sorry ypu feel that way but I'm as entitled to my view as anyone else here I'm not going anywhere,don't like it too bad, leave. I admit nrs isnt perfect but capcom sure as hell isnt either.
Second rate fighting games? Is that your counter-argument?

You were specifically talking about fighters on PC, and how they were bad. When I call you out on how this is far from the truth (and bear in mind, they're still the most sold fighters right after the TWO you mentioned!) you dismiss them as 'second-rate.' This is the phenomenon we call an 'argumentative option select.'

Additionally, no one outside the fgc play sf4 because of the discipline required. It's inherently criticized for pushing casual players away due to its required discipline. Everyone who plays all of those games on any serious level are part of the fgc, so I have no idea what sort of concept of separate groups you're trying to promote here.

I never said Capcom was perfect. They've fucked up a bunch of times, but at least they make things right. Even SFxT which is my biggest disappointment with them, was made far better by the end, indubitably. ArcSys, Zero Labs, Capcom are all better fighting game devs than NRS by a significant margin. You mistake me for promoting Capcom. I'm not promoting Capcom. I'm promoting every other company than NRS. They are the ones that single-handedly stand out as the worst experience I've had with any fg dev.

Also, what the fuck kind of nonsense argument is this?
You like fighters on pc, fine. But I'll bet you anything the demographic for fighters overall are far more on consoles then pc. Until sf,MK,S.G., whatever are on par with wow, Destiny, lol, heroes etc then we'll talk.
Are you high? Where did you transition from a discussion of fighters, to comparing numbers with a bunch of random MMOs/MOBAs? Why do those numbers have to be met in order for me to be eligible to continue this discussion? Also, you seem completely delusional. You realize SFV is only on PC and PS4, right? You realize KI will only be on PC and XB1, right? It's the only console with access to two 'console exclusives,' along with crossplay, so you chose the *weirdest* timing to proclaim PC as bad for fighters.

Yes, there are more people playing fighters on consoles than PC. Again, you seem to love bringing up entirely *irrelevant* tangents, because in NO WAY POSSIBLE does that disprove the fact that the PC editions are the superior versions of their console counterparts. It's why you have plenty of SF4 pros play on PC, same for Skullgirls and even KOFXIII pros.

No idea why you talk so brazenly about something your knowledge seems so limited in.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Second rate fighting games? Is that your counter-argument?

You were specifically talking about fighters on PC, and how they were bad. When I call you out on how this is far from the truth (and bear in mind, they're still the most sold fighters right after the TWO you mentioned!) you dismiss them as 'second-rate.' This is the phenomenon we call an 'argumentative option select.'

Additionally, no one outside the fgc play sf4 because of the discipline required. It's inherently criticized for pushing casual players away due to its required discipline. Everyone who plays all of those games on any serious level are part of the fgc, so I have no idea what sort of concept of separate groups you're trying to promote here.

I never said Capcom was perfect. They've fucked up a bunch of times, but at least they make things right. Even SFxT which is my biggest disappointment with them, was made far better by the end, indubitably. ArcSys, Zero Labs, Capcom are all better fighting game devs than NRS by a significant margin. You mistake me for promoting Capcom. I'm not promoting Capcom. I'm promoting every other company than NRS. They are the ones that single-handedly stand out as the worst experience I've had with any fg dev.

Also, what the fuck kind of nonsense argument is this?

Are you high? Where did you transition from a discussion of fighters, to comparing numbers with a bunch of random MMOs/MOBAs? Why do those numbers have to be met in order for me to be eligible to continue this discussion? Also, you seem completely delusional. You realize SFV is only on PC and PS4, right? You realize KI will only be on PC and XB1, right? It's the only console with access to two 'console exclusives,' along with crossplay, so you chose the *weirdest* timing to proclaim PC as bad for fighters.

Yes, there are more people playing fighters on consoles than PC. Again, you seem to love bringing up entirely *irrelevant* tangents, because in NO WAY POSSIBLE does that disprove the fact that the PC editions are the superior versions of their console counterparts. It's why you have plenty of SF4 pros play on PC, same for Skullgirls and even KOFXIII pros.

No idea why you talk so brazenly about something your knowledge seems so limited in.
You're the one who doesn't seem up to date with what I'm talking about here, you're pretty much just going off on me with assuming what I know and don't know regarding PC games, fighters for it etc. Yes I'm well aware that SF, MK, Injustice and KI are or have been made for PC...I'm not a kid who just got into the genre since SF4 or MK 9, and 2 of my best friends is a PC junkie, obsessed with stream. I even asked them once what's the fighting game demographic numbers compared to consoles? Know what their answer was. Laughter, before being shown that compared to those other "random MMOR's MB's etc" as you say, funny I didn't realize WOW, League of Legends, Starcraft, Destiny and tons of others were considered "random" ha...and President Obama is the best president ever!! Please...

Except it's not irrelevant you're the one who brought up "PC this, PC that" with your PC master race mentality. That don't work on m.

No, not high are you high? Nor delusional, are you? I just don't agree with you. See, it's not complicated.

You call me delusional, high etc yet you say the PC versions of fighters are superior to consoles? No they're not, not with all their problems. And if that's the case then explain to me why Evo and other majors don't host MK X or SF etc on PC exclusively? Do tell.

Nope, sorry but pretty sure NRS is better then all of those mentioned as sales also prove, those other companies are nothing more then SF posers they have the same damn style, anime give me a seizure or migraine flashing supers with a shitty generic story and undeveloped characters. No thanks, NRS is as good as anyone else in the genre. Period. Look up the sales for their past 3 games, the numbers would agree.

Ok, so just tell me you think Skullgirls and KOF are more popular worldwide then MK and SF? lol Now this is funny.

lol, discipline required? Right...that's a new one, dude any fighter that can be played competitively or at EVO takes time to get good that includes discipline. You think MK X is so easy? Are you a pro tourney player? A known online player? Anything? They all take practice, period. And even if some other fighters are easier, ever hear the phrase "Easy to play, hard to master"? That's funny you say that because Capcom themselves claimed SF4 was a game that could be played at high level while being compatible for the casual player. So you're saying Capcom themselves don't know what they're talking about?

Actually, I'm pretty sure they didn't sell more than MK or Injustice or SF4 did...and the highest selling fighter of all time is still Smash Melee...look it up if you don't believe me.

So you're promoting other companies except NRS but then said the opposite? What? I don't promote anyone, but I'm realistic about this shit. NRS has also fixed their problems and tried to at least too, wtf do you think they're doing with the netcode now? Where you been the past week? Not to mention KP2 giving us more DLC that I'm quite sure 95%+of the fanbase wanted? The only thing they really screwed up was no Fujin which a good portion of MK fans requested including myself but hey, I can live with it after seeing the gameplay video of Triborg especially...I'm not going to be like "omg nrs the online play isn't to my standard and you don't put this guy in, no buy wah wah" like some "fans" or self proclaimed followers of the franchise tend to say on here sometimes or random YT vids.

My point was addressing your point saying "PC fighters is a great time now etc" I was pointing out, that MOST PC players in general do not play fighting games if you compare the demographic and genres.

You seem to be by ignoring the fact that Capcom COULD have supported multiconsole with SFV unlike KI that's OWNED by freaking M$/Rare already who already belonged to them, that's why you don't see KI ported to Nin or Sony. Capcom on the other hand CHOSE to be exclusive with Sony and PC. Even SF4 was ported to multi console, including the 3DS there was a version that wasn't bad at all but they Ninten and Xbox got the shaft this time.....funny how I mention that you people try to justify Capcom's dumb antics with SFV yet with NRS PC players, I get "I shouldn't have to buy PS or Xbox for that" yet if you want to play SFV you have to buy a PS4 or PC good enough to handle the game. My PC isn't built for gaming and I already have a Xbox One, Wii, 3DS etc I'm not buying a PS4 for one game.

No you aren't, you've been insulting people all the way through this thread lol. E.g.

I didn't even have to search for it was just open on another tab, youre just a waste dude stop being a complete hypocrite
No I haven't, there are others here who've been insulting me FAR more and I've made sure to report it til it stops. I went through this on another site months back, not in the mood for it again besides I've been here for a while now half of these people griping over NRS I've never even seen on here since TYM opened you included. So I'll ask nicely, back off.

You're the one being hypocritical, you clearly miss my point so just stop please. I'll tell you again, disagree all you'd like but you guys start insults I'm not in the mood to tolerate it. I don't agree with people hating nor bashing NRS, never have, never will. Deal with it. I'll critique them and ask them "guys what's the deal with this that" but bashing them is a dumb pointless thing on a site like this that they clearly look at and I doubt TYM wants users who bash a series they're trying to promote constantly.

NRS had almost 5 years to fix their netcode. They didnt. With each new game release they knew their netcode was shit, but didnt do anything about it. That says alot. Regarding SFxT and AW, Capcom paid for their mistakes. Both games died quickly. I never said Capcom is perfect, but quality wise they were more capable than NRS, even if you take netcode alone. There were PC and PS4 issues for SFIV and were corrected immediately. Balance wise, what NRS has done for the Cyrax resets, Kabal and Smoke BS during MK9? Nothing. Thats why MK9 was the laughing stock of EVO. Because of those mistakes. NRS got their money yeah, but their mistakes remain. In SFIV there werent characters who were 8-2ing 99% of the cast consistently.

I remember NRS saying that they removed the Cyrax resets, then the next day Tony-T comes with a video showcasing even more damaging resets. From the moment that video was revealed, NRS should have released a hotfix to address that. What did they do? Nothing.

Capcom has supported their games with balance patches, updates, bug fixes, hotfixes etc. NRS has done nothing of the sort. They didnt even give MK9 a breather and kept bombarding it with patches when it launched. Thats how much unfinished the game was and thats not how you balance a game. Supporting a game is not only about money pots.

Street Fighter is as popular as Mortal Kombat, i dont know where you got the impression its not. MK is more gory thats why its been in more media than SF. Gore and violence sell. It doesnt change the fact though, that both games stand at the top of the fg chain.

Releasing a GotY edition after MKX hasnt even closed a year of its release shows me that much. What if they decide to release more stuff after KP2 and XL hits which arent included in those versions. How do you think people will feel about that? Cheated.

SFIV was announced as the king of fg's because it had the largest number of entries during each EVO since its release. So yeah, SFIV is the king of EVO and fgs in general, by numbers alone.

I do realize how much work a product needs. But i also realize the work that must be done, should be done correctly. Capcom has done that in most of its games, NRS hasnt. Marketing wise, yeah NRS is better than Capcom, game quality wise Capcom is miles ahead. Also keep in mind that they dont only make fg's. They have other heavy hitting titles as well. NRS on the only hand only makes fg's and they keep making the same and the same mistakes since 2011.

Last but not least, regarding your stupid ass assumption "they don't care, blah, blah", i DO care, because i love the MK franchise, thats why i m saying what i m saying and i m not a sheep, like most of TYM these days.
You're saying my assumption is stupid then you say "Capcom has done that for most of their games" no they haven't, they've treated their fanbase like shit regarding their greed which you ignore. Asura's Wrath SELLING the REAL ending? Updating the same damn RE games for a quick cash grab? Selling ON disc content? Inexcusable.

Your opinion,you're entitled with majority of that post. Honestly, quality wise Injustice, MK 9 and MK X are just as good as any Capcom game if not better actually in a few ways. Actually no their PS4 issues were NOT corrected much less immediately, their PC ones were worked on but still not perfect you can say the same thing about Capcom having time prior to their releases as I said nobody's perfect. NRS has fixed their problems with the last 3 games, with the exception of their netcode. Which they're fixing now so people can't use that anymore but knowing some on TYM I'm sure people will find something most likely trivial to bitch about.

Smoke got fixed I dont know what you're talking about, the main issues were KL, Kabal and Cyrax one got a ton of nerfs, Cyrax I'll admit should have been fixed but he's not unbeatable, I've taken on solid Cyrax's online with Ermac and Sektor mind you maybe you're doing something wrong if you're getting caught in his resets. Kabal was always OP like KL, the problem with MK 9 was the balance with those characters, but Injustice and MK X are a lot better balance wise. And umm SF4 had infinites, glitches etc too...that needed work, you do know this right? Well, MK 9 still made evo. Capcom was a laughing stock for years regarding their greedy tactics especially with what they pulled with SFxTekken and Asura's Wrath, you can't deny this either.

Then you're obviously out of the loop regarding their last 2 games Injustice and MK X they've been doing nothing but nerfs, fixes, patches etc NRS supports their games.

Ok, you're assuming you should never assume. Surely you know why ;) How do you KNOW they're going to do more thus you "what if" they plan to do more with KP2? And what if they don't? I doubt they'd do more with intentions of MKXL having KP .

Also, no but Capcom isn't miles ahead for one NRS's games have sold more than Capcom over the past 5 years, it's a fact look it up. Secondly, Capcom is for sale so they're not better then NRS...WB could BUY them tomorrow if they wanted but they already own a great fighter, why waste time on a shady company who's greed is nearly unmatched(except for maybe Activision and EA) but NRS doesn't come close...sorry. NRS cares about their fanbase and games, so the PC crowd got screwed ok, but majority of fighting game fans play these games on consoles more than PC. A fact. Just like more PC players play more MMOR's then consoles.

Nobody is sheep, I'm just a realist and don't feel entitled to having every little thing done for my personal satisfaction from NRS. We can keep this up forever or just agree to disagree because I'll tell you right now, I'm not changing my viewpoint. I've followed MK since the first game(I'd be willing to bet most of the complainers here only got into MK starting with the 3D games or MK 9) with ridiculous comments like "MK9 was the first game to be played competitively or at tourneys" yeah that's complete BS.

Last edited:
Also, no but Capcom isn't miles ahead for one NRS's games have sold more than Capcom over the past 5 years, it's a fact look it up. Secondly, Capcom is for sale so they're not better then NRS...WB could BUY them tomorrow if they wanted but they already own a great fighter, why waste time on a shady company who's greed is nearly unmatched(except for maybe Activision and EA) but NRS doesn't come close...sorry. NRS cares about their fanbase and games, so the PC crowd got screwed ok, but majority of fighting game fans play these games on consoles more than PC. A fact. Just like more PC players play more MMOR's then consoles.
Are you a corporate drone? Because you managed to type that whole paragraph and yet all you did was compare worth and conclude the one rolling in more cash is of higher quality (a completely ridiculous assumption, mind you, with zero basis.)

Secondly, you lost any and all remaining credibility you had when you just said NRS cares about their fanbase and games. It literally made me laugh, and I can no longer take serious or engage anyone who is on that level of thought.

Nobody is sheep, I'm just a realist and don't feel entitled to having every little thing done for my personal satisfaction from NRS. We can keep this up forever or just agree to disagree because I'll tell you right now, I'm not changing my viewpoint. I've followed MK since the first game(I'd be willing to bet most of the complainers here only got into MK starting with the 3D games or MK 9) with ridiculous comments like "MK9 was the first game to be played competitively or at tourneys" yeah that's complete BS.
I, personally, think he is perfectly right in labeling you a sheep. Evidence #1: you just used the word 'entitled' to justify incredibly shady decisions.

I only started with MKX, and I can assure you it's my last venture into anything NRS-related. I'll be honest, it's not a big loss for me.

With that said, it also amuses me you call this a great fighter. I will agree that it's a fun fighting game, definitely. But as a competitive game it's actually atrocious, and the design elements of this game speaks mountains of the devs' incompetence when it comes to understanding fighting games. I was super curious myself as to why this game was so looked down upon by most of the fgc, as I had zero knowledge or experience with it myself, but it's evident from the design and incredible lack of options present in this game that the devs clearly do not understand fighters properly.

at least half of everything MKF30 says is wrong lol.

he just throws entire walls of text at you in the hopes that you'll just get bored reading.

worked on me

MKF30

Nah, pretty sure most of what I said is right mr. usedcarsalemanager. <-----I love users like this guy, jumps on the let's hate NRS train...hilarious. Ah, so let me get this straight, you having difficulty with reading comprehension is some how my fault? *clicks tongue* Gotcha.

Are you a corporate drone? Because you managed to type that whole paragraph and yet all you did was compare worth and conclude the one rolling in more cash is of higher quality (a completely ridiculous assumption, mind you, with zero basis.)

Secondly, you lost any and all remaining credibility you had when you just said NRS cares about their fanbase and games. It literally made me laugh, and I can no longer take serious or engage anyone who is on that level of thought.

I, personally, think he is perfectly right in labeling you a sheep. Evidence #1: you just used the word 'entitled' to justify incredibly shady decisions.

I only started with MKX, and I can assure you it's my last venture into anything NRS-related. I'll be honest, it's not a big loss for me.

With that said, it also amuses me you call this a great fighter. I will agree that it's a fun fighting game, definitely. But as a competitive game it's actually atrocious, and the design elements of this game speaks mountains of the devs' incompetence when it comes to understanding fighting games. I was super curious myself as to why this game was so looked down upon by most of the fgc, as I had zero knowledge or experience with it myself, but it's evident from the design and incredible lack of options present in this game that the devs clearly do not understand fighters properly.
You may as be like arguing with a radical terrorist, you people only see what you want to see while ignoring all those opposing who happen to be majority. No wonder you guys are so pissy.

No, are you a drone? I can say the same thing about you. It's funny you get wise with your "argumentative option select" and you sir, suffer from "biased fanboy syndrome" Where you deep down are biased but pose as "an MK fan" to save face otherwise you'd accept that NRS is as good as anyone else in the genre, worked hard and fixes things if not sooner then later.

From you maybe but ask me if I care dude, you lost credibility the second you insulted me for feeling differently then your elistist high horse mentality. You ignore Capcom's fuck ups and focus on NRS, get out of here seriously. You're not MK fan in any degree, you probably think MK 9 was the first MK to be played competitively like so many other haters and tools out there who hate on the franchise since MK is a threat again. That's nice your posts make me laugh too, I find them most amusing.

Well if I'm sheep to NRS then you're to Capcom clearly and PC Master race people given your arrogance and false assumptions about what other people know and don't know.

You know what dude, that's fine I'm so sure NRS will lose a ton or miss a few sales. Guess what, I'll do the same for SFV between Capcom's shady past and business moves, and the fact that I don't have a PS4 nor am buying one just for one average fighter that's more or less copy and paste of the previous game. Well, you're entitled to your view but Evo and millions of others who compete online disagree with you regarding the competitive aspect. I think it's actually quite competitive and honestly, MK X is a bit more technical then previous NRS games. not saying that's a bad thing but I know a lot of casual players who dropped the game because they adapted to MK 9 a lot easier.

I disagree highly if NRS didn't understand fighters then nobody would buy the game their products much less sell in the MILLIONS. So I guess they're great at deception since that's a lot of people fooled or as you say "drones" or "sheep"

You enjoy your SFV, I'll stick to MK X til Injustice 2. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Alright, I just got called in here to clean up this thread. Not looking forward to reading 8 pages of this stuff. While I'm sorting all this out, please play nice.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
There's this argument floating around that just because you're a consumer, you're entitled to have everything you want a product to be.

Yes, a producer of a product is responsible for meeting all federally regulated guidelines before they can sell said product. Yes, there are many things costumers are entitled to simply by virtue of being a consumer.

HOWEVER...there is an old saying that goes, "Let the buyer beware."

The consumer isn't scott-free by any stretch of the imagination. The onus is on the consumer to make informed purchases. If you buy a knock off radio without researching the brand, manufacturer, and product history and it breaks on you due to being cheaply made, that's the customer's fault for making a poorly informed buying decision.

Translate this concept to NRS games: When MKX came out and you purchased it with the online experience in mind, you would be disappointed.

MK X isn't like Battlefront or World of Warcraft in that it is designed to be an online experience. Online is a feature, but it's not the point of the game.

So if you, the consumer, purchased the game without reading reviews, without researching the online experience, you share at least some responsibility for your dissatisfaction.

Make informed purchases.
Don't you know that people on PC are always smarter than everyone else?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
You're the one who doesn't seem up to date with what I'm talking about here, you're pretty much just going off on me with assuming what I know and don't know regarding PC games, fighters for it etc. Yes I'm well aware that SF, MK, Injustice and KI are or have been made for PC...I'm not a kid who just got into the genre since SF4 or MK 9, and 2 of my best friends is a PC junkie, obsessed with stream. I even asked them once what's the fighting game demographic numbers compared to consoles? Know what their answer was. Laughter, before being shown that compared to those other "random MMOR's MB's etc" as you say, funny I didn't realize WOW, League of Legends, Starcraft, Destiny and tons of others were considered "random" ha...and President Obama is the best president ever!! Please...

Except it's not irrelevant you're the one who brought up "PC this, PC that" with your PC master race mentality. That don't work on m.

No, not high are you high? Nor delusional, are you? I just don't agree with you. See, it's not complicated.

You call me delusional, high etc yet you say the PC versions of fighters are superior to consoles? No they're not, not with all their problems. And if that's the case then explain to me why Evo and other majors don't host MK X or SF etc on PC exclusively? Do tell.

Nope, sorry but pretty sure NRS is better then all of those mentioned as sales also prove, those other companies are nothing more then SF posers they have the same damn style, anime give me a seizure or migraine flashing supers with a shitty generic story and undeveloped characters. No thanks, NRS is as good as anyone else in the genre. Period. Look up the sales for their past 3 games, the numbers would agree.

Ok, so just tell me you think Skullgirls and KOF are more popular worldwide then MK and SF? lol Now this is funny.

lol, discipline required? Right...that's a new one, dude any fighter that can be played competitively or at EVO takes time to get good that includes discipline. You think MK X is so easy? Are you a pro tourney player? A known online player? Anything? They all take practice, period. And even if some other fighters are easier, ever hear the phrase "Easy to play, hard to master"? That's funny you say that because Capcom themselves claimed SF4 was a game that could be played at high level while being compatible for the casual player. So you're saying Capcom themselves don't know what they're talking about?

Actually, I'm pretty sure they didn't sell more than MK or Injustice or SF4 did...and the highest selling fighter of all time is still Smash Melee...look it up if you don't believe me.

So you're promoting other companies except NRS but then said the opposite? What? I don't promote anyone, but I'm realistic about this shit. NRS has also fixed their problems and tried to at least too, wtf do you think they're doing with the netcode now? Where you been the past week? Not to mention KP2 giving us more DLC that I'm quite sure 95%+of the fanbase wanted? The only thing they really screwed up was no Fujin which a good portion of MK fans requested including myself but hey, I can live with it after seeing the gameplay video of Triborg especially...I'm not going to be like "omg nrs the online play isn't to my standard and you don't put this guy in, no buy wah wah" like some "fans" or self proclaimed followers of the franchise tend to say on here sometimes or random YT vids.

My point was addressing your point saying "PC fighters is a great time now etc" I was pointing out, that MOST PC players in general do not play fighting games if you compare the demographic and genres.

You seem to be by ignoring the fact that Capcom COULD have supported multiconsole with SFV unlike KI that's OWNED by freaking M$/Rare already who already belonged to them, that's why you don't see KI ported to Nin or Sony. Capcom on the other hand CHOSE to be exclusive with Sony and PC. Even SF4 was ported to multi console, including the 3DS there was a version that wasn't bad at all but they Ninten and Xbox got the shaft this time.....funny how I mention that you people try to justify Capcom's dumb antics with SFV yet with NRS PC players, I get "I shouldn't have to buy PS or Xbox for that" yet if you want to play SFV you have to buy a PS4 or PC good enough to handle the game. My PC isn't built for gaming and I already have a Xbox One, Wii, 3DS etc I'm not buying a PS4 for one game.

No I haven't, there are others here who've been insulting me FAR more and I've made sure to report it til it stops. I went through this on another site months back, not in the mood for it again besides I've been here for a while now half of these people griping over NRS I've never even seen on here since TYM opened you included. So I'll ask nicely, back off.

You're the one being hypocritical, you clearly miss my point so just stop please. I'll tell you again, disagree all you'd like but you guys start insults I'm not in the mood to tolerate it. I don't agree with people hating nor bashing NRS, never have, never will. Deal with it. I'll critique them and ask them "guys what's the deal with this that" but bashing them is a dumb pointless thing on a site like this that they clearly look at and I doubt TYM wants users who bash a series they're trying to promote constantly.

You're saying my assumption is stupid then you say "Capcom has done that for most of their games" no they haven't, they've treated their fanbase like shit regarding their greed which you ignore. Asura's Wrath SELLING the REAL ending? Updating the same damn RE games for a quick cash grab? Selling ON disc content? Inexcusable.

Your opinion,you're entitled with majority of that post. Honestly, quality wise Injustice, MK 9 and MK X are just as good as any Capcom game if not better actually in a few ways. Actually no their PS4 issues were NOT corrected much less immediately, their PC ones were worked on but still not perfect you can say the same thing about Capcom having time prior to their releases as I said nobody's perfect. NRS has fixed their problems with the last 3 games, with the exception of their netcode. Which they're fixing now so people can't use that anymore but knowing some on TYM I'm sure people will find something most likely trivial to bitch about.

Smoke got fixed I dont know what you're talking about, the main issues were KL, Kabal and Cyrax one got a ton of nerfs, Cyrax I'll admit should have been fixed but he's not unbeatable, I've taken on solid Cyrax's online with Ermac and Sektor mind you maybe you're doing something wrong if you're getting caught in his resets. Kabal was always OP like KL, the problem with MK 9 was the balance with those characters, but Injustice and MK X are a lot better balance wise. And umm SF4 had infinites, glitches etc too...that needed work, you do know this right? Well, MK 9 still made evo. Capcom was a laughing stock for years regarding their greedy tactics especially with what they pulled with SFxTekken and Asura's Wrath, you can't deny this either.

Then you're obviously out of the loop regarding their last 2 games Injustice and MK X they've been doing nothing but nerfs, fixes, patches etc NRS supports their games.

Ok, you're assuming you should never assume. Surely you know why ;) How do you KNOW they're going to do more thus you "what if" they plan to do more with KP2? And what if they don't? I doubt they'd do more with intentions of MKXL having KP .

Seriously man, go back to school cause i really dont believe you are capable of reading. I already admitted at my previous post that Capcom has done some stupid shit. Do you even read properly someone's post before you answer?

Did it occur to you that they might released updated copies of the RE series because the fans wanted them to? Just saying.

Regarding MK9, you are in no position AT ALL to tell me and not tell me on how to properly face MU's in high lvl, especially with Ermac. Period, fact etc etc. Smoke was fucked up cause of the resets, just like Cyrax and again talking about online means shit. I had played against one of the best Cyrax players in the world (Mustard), where are your facts and footage? I ve proven myself with the Ermac multiple times and TYM has recognized that. Where are your tournament standings? Oh wait...

And again ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING THE BS SF4 HAD WITH THE BS MK9 HAD? For real, get out of that little box you call "MK fanboism" and come back to reality. Capcom isnt a saint either, but saying MK9 and MKX are better games, quality wise and technical wise, than SF4 is ridiculous to say the least.

Yes Capcom was a laughing stock regarding SFxT and AW and like i said in my previous post, they paid dearly for that. What about SF4? One word: King.

NRS screwing PC owners is huge, wtf are you talking about? Are you serious? Judging from your answer "NRS cares about their fanbase and games, so the PC crowd got screwed ok, but majority of fighting game fans play these games on consoles more than PC. A fact." Again one word:Sheep.

I m not asking you to change your viewpoint you never do, regarding pretty much everything i ve seen you post. Thats called being a hothead. Your problem. I m just calling you sheep, cause you are one.

Last edited:

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Alright, here's what I gather from reading this back and forth amongst most of you...

I think I deleted one, maybe two posts from that entire discussion. It's heated discussion to be sure, but it's mostly people just getting upset that one person doesn't agree with their point of view. Unless there is a direct ad hominem attack or a racial/sexual slur, people just need to get a hold of themselves and agree to disagree. If you REALLY can't stand another user that much, there is a very simple solution for you.

HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON.

MKF30

Don't you know that people on PC are always smarter than everyone else?

@Metzos:
This will be my last post with you since it's obvious we're not seeing eye to eye then I'm ignoring you because it's not worth it. There is no "sheep" you seem to be blinded by your ridiculous elitist attitude. You probably never even played an MK game prior to MK 9 I'd wager.

Maybe your reading, not mine. I read what you said, few times actually. You come off with this person superiority complex for few reasons, should have realized this with some of your past posts I've engaged in regarding Ermac.

When did I ever deny that you didn't address the Capcom issue? I said you people who keep trying to put down NRS saying "they're way worse then Capcom, more greedy" etc are wrong when history has said otherwise. Yes, NRS isn't perfect nor is Capcom and yes they have had problems with netcode I admit.

Ok, but you're also in no position to tell me either.., on Xbox there was not one person I couldn't compete with nor beat in my prime and definitely didn't lose with Ermac to typical Cyrax reset players as you have to be complaining over it. Shit man I've even managed his lame resets with Sektor....I used nobody but mid tiers in MK 9 to get second on the leaderboards in player rank, it is you who is not position. Not to mention you've never played me in any MK, so don't even go there...I'd play you in any MK but you have PS with region lock so, awe well. I too played with one of the best Cyrax's in America on Xbox he used to be on this site but not sure if he still is. His name was D'arque Bishop or something like this, the guy had an AMAZING Cyrax. I also gave a lot of annoying Kabal's a rough time with Sektor, can you say you've done that? Do you KNOW that match up? Do you realize how difficult that is? I'll gladly post videos for you if you want.

Yeah your tournament with limited comp in a smaller region you're bragging about...I've played in local tourneys near where I live, won them both and an online mid and low tier tourney only on Xbox few years back hosted by zigzag on here, ask him I won it legit. I have no doubt I could have competed in various, I just have a life? You know, job, taking care of my family, health issues etc so don't you dare judge me
Good God do, get over yourself. I'm SURE I can easily take you from what I've seen. I can't be traveling all over the country or world.

Dude. I know PLENTY of hardcore RE fans who want something fresh and original, not the same old shit just polished. Capcom pretty much saw what the revamped MK and Tomb Raider did and figured hey let's do that with RE, but for the time being they're just rehashing.

I'm not a hothead, I'm just someone who's not afraid to call people out on hypocritical bs. Like I told others at this point if you're THAT displeased with NRS, don't buy their game, don't waste your money please. I'd rather you do that then buy a game YOU feel it should be then cry when it's not.

If you insist that others are a sheep because they actually support NRS and accept they're not perfect but won't admit Capcom has equally if not worse screwed over their fans then you're blind all I can say.

Cheers. Don't bother replying cause I won't see it. I've decided to take MKbill's advice and put you on ignore.

Last edited: