What's new

Why cant I sort rooms on PS4?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I just picked up IGAU again since I got a PS4 and noticed I can no longer sort the players in the rooms by using R1 or L1 anymore.

I searched around and couldn't find anything about a bug. This is extremely frustrating. Am I crazy or missing something?

TKB

Noob
The PS4 version does not allow you to do that. Definitely annoying. It orders them alphabetically.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
The PS4 version does not allow you to do that. Definitely annoying. It orders them alphabetically.
REALLY?!?!? I used to sort them by game mode which would put players currently in a game together. This way I could have all players looking for a match bundled together. Now I have to scroll through 100 people and very carefully look through them. How is this bug not fixed already?

TKB

Noob
REALLY?!?!? I used to sort them by game mode which would put players currently in a game together. This way I could have all players looking for a match bundled together. Now I have to scroll through 100 people and very carefully look through them. How is this bug not fixed already?
I don't even think it's a bug I think the company that ported it over for PS4 just didn't keep that feature for some reason. But I agree it's hella annoying :(

InFlames

dead
I used to sort them by connection, but now it seems like the connection bars are broke as well since everyone has 4 bars like in ps3 mk9. Am I mistaken or are others seeing the same?