What's new

Whose the Biggest Propfisher in the Community?

Im more curious about who is the most anti-prop fisherman. I would have to say @Maxter . He beat me in tournament then almost immediately told me I am the best cage player and if I had more match up experience I would have beat him. He takes no credit for his skill and downplays himself constantly. It's absurd how humble he was in the mk9 days
Can't wait for MK X to bring back MAXIMO!!!

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Injustice: Props Among Us Tier List

S+ Tier
WoundCowboy
Zyphox
HoneyBee
RickyRaws

A Tier
Perfect Legend
Forever Elite
16 Bit
P2W
Filipinoman

B Tier
Tom Brady
Theo
Forever King

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Injustice: Props Among Us Tier List

S+ Tier
WoundCowboy
Zyphox
HoneyBee
RickyRaws

A Tier
Perfect Legend
Forever Elite
16 Bit
P2W
Filipinoman

B Tier
Tom Brady
Theo
Forever King
I'm so confused how I'm on this list. Just because people say I'm good, it doesn't mean I'm a prop fisher.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I actually find someone who downplays there selfs more annoying than people who up play there self. Why?

1.There constant negativity is a mood killer (no problem for people who really are bad, or played bad, we all do it once in awhile, but for the good people saying they are bad when they know damn well there not is what im talking about, they are almost bragging about how shit they are)

2.It could be offensive to other players "i dont know how i won this tourney i played so badly" which can be picked up as "Jesus if im playing this shit, you people must be terrible"

3.the infamous option select, "yeah im shit at that game, you beat me"
= Loses - doesn't lose any credit, walks away the same state he started
=Wins - Walks away looking really good while making the other player look like they lost to a bad player.

Thats the difference between Down players and up players, the up players create mad hype because everyone wants them to lose so they will find the matches more enjoyable. look at Mayweather or in TYMs classic case PL.

But if your thinking about a bad player that up plays himself thats just as annoying .

as i said we all do it once and awhile and some good players may actually think their bad, but mentioning it anytime they can is irritating the part lol

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It was either you or PanicMode; the only two people who think Batgirl is fair
God people have to stop making things up... we don't think she's "fair" but she's not "broken" or "OP". People just don't play against her right sometimes BUT she does have some stupid things like her corner damage which every Batgirl would definitely agree to nerfing.
And yes I'll admit I did say about the BG Joker neutral thing, but I was just playing along with the whole 'hardest neutral' thing at the time and I'd changed my opinion by the end of that conversation anyway.

You, on the other hand, downplay like it's your job :16Bit

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
God people have to stop making things up... we don't think she's "fair" but she's not "broken" or "OP". People just don't play against her right sometimes BUT she does have some stupid things like her corner damage which every Batgirl would definitely agree to nerfing.
And yes I'll admit I did say about the BG Joker neutral thing, but I was just playing along with the whole 'hardest neutral' thing at the time and I'd changed my opinion by the end of that conversation anyway.

You, on the other hand, downplay like it's your job :16Bit
I never downplayed to begin with. I said she was mid-tier from the very beginning and if anything even saying that is probably up-playing because that character is B.A.D. BAD and it took too long for everyone to figure it out which still makes me question whether I was the only person actually playing the game sometimes

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I never downplayed to begin with. I said she was mid-tier from the very beginning and if anything even saying that is probably up-playing because that character is B.A.D. BAD and it took too long for everyone to figure it out which still makes me question whether I was the only person actually playing the game sometimes
Maybe she wouldn't be so bad if she had a vort-OH WAIT.