What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

The fact that we are getting a Kombat Pack 2 is heavily due to the guest characters in pack 1. Why people are confused as to why they chose more guest characters is beyond me. They sell. And they sell a lot. Which is what allows them to continue giving us characters, patches, etc.

You don't like leatherface? Neither do I. But he is partially responsible (along with the other guests) for us getting sektor/cyrax/other robot whom I am not convinced is even smoke along with BRC who is not main stream enough to make much of a splash in sales alone.

Nrs is not stupid for not giving us here at tym what we want, they are smart for giving us a couple things we want and a couple things that will not only sell dlc but also sell a few more discs.

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit. Not even a single female. No interesting chars for me at all. I'm so sad bo'rai cho made it out at last. I was really hoping for some frost or sindel.
For the first time i got to say fuck you nrs, i wont buy this shit.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
instead we get a non canon amalgalm character (Smoke never became a cyborg in this timeline)
FINALLY someone else says it! While everyone is bitching about the Xeno borne out Baraka "messing with the canon", let's not forget that Smoke is not and never was a cyborg in this timeline!

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
damn near thought it was Iron Man for a split second with Sektor floating in with palm repulsors

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
The fact that we are getting a Kombat Pack 2 is heavily due to the guest characters in pack 1. Why people are confused as to why they chose more guest characters is beyond me. They sell. And they sell a lot. Which is what allows them to continue giving us characters, patches, etc.

You don't like leatherface? Neither do I. But he is partially responsible (along with the other guests) for us getting sektor/cyrax/other robot whom I am not convinced is even smoke along with BRC who is not main stream enough to make much of a splash in sales alone.

Nrs is not stupid for not giving us here at tym what we want, they are smart for giving us a couple things we want and a couple things that will not only sell dlc but also sell a few more discs.
nobody is buying MKX for leather face

E

Eldriken

bruh if the chainsaw is not involved as baseline involving the dude from "TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE" there is a problem.

lotsa crybabies in this thread. no surprise considering the community.
Look what they did to Jason and his machetes. Jason rarely got physical with his bare hands to kill people. While he did at times, a weapon of some sort was used far more often.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Look what they did to Jason and his machetes. Jason rarely got physical with his bare hands to kill people. While he did at times, a weapon of some sort was used far more often.
Yeah but it wasn't called Crystal Lake Machete Massacre, you know what I mean?

Like, I can understand if they decide against it because 3 variations using a chainsaw would be a tiny bit overkill maybe, but if there's one guy that should have it, it's him.

Aramonde

Noob
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OMG NRS!!! I was fully exlecting dissapointment and you delivered and then some! XD

Two more guest characters XD oh WB/NR$ you really dont think MK can sell can you? Who the fuck is leatherface anyway?

While i like Bo there were more characters the i wanted to be in *cough*FUJIN*cough*.

Im glad cyborg players got there characters but ive never been a huge fan of them.

And this is really selfish but now we just lost the best Quan Chi main in @PND_Ketchup . His videos really helped me learn Quan but now he going to move onto Sektor.

Please someone make a El Risitas interview video about this. XD

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I would of rather of had Story Pack with the Tarkatan Alien than this.

Leatherface... I can't stop laughing. This killed my hype. BRC just seems so out of place because he's the only one out of Fujin... Smoke/Enenra... Sareena... To get his own spot!?

I do think Tri-Borg is interesting but basically was a way to get all three Cyborgs in.

E

Eldriken

Yeah but it wasn't called Crystal Lake Machete Massacre, you know what I mean?

Like, I can understand if they decide against it because 3 variations using a chainsaw would be a tiny bit overkill maybe, but if there's one guy that should have it, it's him.
Oh, I agree. I'm just implying that NRS will somehow fuck him up.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Query - to what extent are the people who visit this site not representative of mkx players as a whole? Because if NRS did their market research based on this site, they never would have chosen leatherface, and probably not alien.