What's new

Who's hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The slanted eyes are so cute though. I thought he was Asian before someone called him Miguel.
I will agree he does look good shaven. But i think he looks better with the Facial Hair. Thats just me though ^_^. And idk What Ethnicity Arma is.

we should make a thread to find out who the gayest dominican is, then i can throw money at them to win me tournaments for all 20 esports dollars on the line at them

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I just hate the stereotype that anyone who games is like 100 pounds overweight and as ugly as Baraka.

Most people game, and I think that stereotype is dying now.

ryublaze

Noob
I just hate the stereotype that anyone who games is like 100 pounds overweight and as ugly as Baraka.

Most people game, and I think that stereotype is dying now.
I was just talking about this with a friend of mine like last week lol. You'd think most gamers are these nerdy looking kids with glasses and have nasally voices but after following the FGC and TCG communities for some time now I've seen a lot of these guys are just ordinary looking people. It feels good to be a nerd/gamer. :)

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Never had a problem getting beautiful women, and I'm fat so I nominate me. Think I'm bullshitting check my twitter lol. Cool thread. Super suspect, but fun none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.