What's new

Who'd be interested in a XBL mini tournament?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hopefully I'll have an arcade stick by the time this thing gets underway.

That would be hell :?

gsp, was there enough space for me? I was kinda late trying to get a part in this but hopefully there's one spot for me. If there isn't its okay.

I wanna be in this too! Any rules like.. one character? Cuase I could mix it up.. Kabal/Sektor, or I could just stick to Sektor.. or Kabal, either way is fine.

My Internet is now fixed so i can join or stay with no lag in 4 player parties. When is this starting? i need to know ahead of time... like ive said before!

gsp, Announce a weekend and everyone know if your free ahead of time.

I know im not running it, but I suggest gsp do this. Announce a weekend date. If everyone can make it, perfect. if your not sure, let us know asap, and if you for sure cant we can reschedule, but only once. If it's too complicated there's about 5 back ups now.

I think he said it might be this weekend. If so, I won't be available on Saturday until about 5ish Central time. I should be okay for Friday. Sunday, I'll be on around 4ish again Central Time.

We will start this on 4/14/07, and there is a 5 day limit on how long you have to contact your opponent, and complete EACH game, not all of your games, or else you'll be disqualified and a sub will come in and play your games (though I hope this is not the case, because the subs will end up winning the tournament).

PLEASE POST THE WINNER OF YOUR MATCHUP IN THIS TOPIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER IT IS FINISHED, OR PM IT TO ME.

Finalized roster, except for backups (don't think it'll be an issue though):

Remember, this is BEST OF THREE, not one and you're eliminated.

CURRENT PARTICIPANT LIST:

1. gsp1179
2. abc ur dead0
3. Omalley
4. black album
5. BOOOOOOMER
6. ipushmycar
7. TheLord Phoenix UMK3 (no tues or weds)
8. Enigma

Backups: Shock (?)
sahartist

I don't know of any online bracket makers, so I just wrote them all down.

Feel free to make one for me if you know of any.

Matchups:

gsp1179 vs Enigma

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 vs Black Album

abc ur dead0 vs. ipushmycar

BOOOOOOMER vs. Omalley

Boostjunkie said:
I'm rooting for abc to win the tournament. 8)
WOO.

Gsp, its your tourny, but are we recording Matches Finally or what?

And ipush, I'm sending you a FR now. We'll play whenever I see you on.

Good Luck to all participants, btw I won't be able to record any of it. Also, I was wondering if spectators would be allowed? I'd like to watch some of the tourney. And again, I'm available to sub friday, saturday evening, and most of sunday.

Im ready today blk album so just inv me if your on. I can't record right now but i think you can correct? And if any1 wants to spectate will send you a FR/INV after our warm-ups :wink:

Ok i face lord pheonix. Ok so it went like this. It was 2-2 best of 5.
His ermac vs my human smoke. he told me it was gonna be funny if he beat me with a lk at end before we started.So i get him in danger with me at about 1/2 health. He knocks me into danger and i shin kick FTW. GG lord and yes i didn't agree to a rematch because i'm a little bitch. Just wanted to say that before he could post. Sry no videos but rockzilla was in thier and watched.

Does it have to be recorded?

Me and blk albm just played best of 5

I won first 2 and he won next two

Came down to last match And we both had 1 round and we were in danger. He lk me and he won. It was a great match but i was wondering if it had to be recorded. I'm not sayin that because i lost I'm just curious cause I would definitely Re-match him :wink:

p.s. he wouldm't re-match me any way :x