What's new

Who would like to Skype in for commentary and interviews this sat?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So my MK 9 Southern Kombat offline tournament in Atlanta is this weekend and Id like to make the stream as fun, exciting, informative and entertaining as possible.

I will host it of course and id like some TYM mods to join up to represent TYM....tim, storms, bone...etc?

you will always be watching in game tournament play or offline casuals during the breaks of MK9, umk3 or AE

To keep you all entertained id like to have any of you skype in 1 or 2 at a time to do tournament commentary, discussion and interviews.

Ill also discuss offline tourney results in the past, top offline players, top online players and ill present my Jay leno/David letterman top 5 players id love to see go from online to offline.

Also there will be a top 10 Worst connections list

It'll all by fun hearted and good and I invite all to join me this saturday to make this entertaining offline and online for all to enjoy!

Im also very open to any ideas youd like me to discuss or any topics to address on stream.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Awesome. I wont be able to do it, i'll be in Cleveland for a tourney. Come on, someone step!

Great idea and thanks for the offer!

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
Does Skype cost money to use now? I think I'm free on Saturday but I may be bit hungover. I'll recovering from my friend's birthday. :D

I was going to go to the same tourney Tim was going to, but I'm not sure on that yet because of some stuff I've got going on Saturday. I'll probably be free in the afternoon though, so if I'm available I'll stop in the stream and check it out and could skype in.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys i will asap when i get everything set up correctly and have it finalized - and if that isnt by midnight tonight im going start getting nervous lol

Id like to take this moment to pass out some awards.

BEST SCREEN NAME EVER - Lucky day /w avatar LOL

Best in thread avatar - Tim Static

Ill pm all you guys who mentioned u were interested once im fully ready - thanks