What's new

Who Will Return/Which Players Will Get Their Bae Back in INJ2?

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Praise be to lord Paulo that OTG Divebomb resets into death are back! And that Regime Superman is still a thing. Loved that skin!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
A co-worker and I were talking about Injustice 2 last night and he said the same thing. I think he will be in the game. Batman with no Joker? Just doesn't sound right.
Batman has other Iconic villains. Just putting that out there. Not every batman thing needs joker to be good :p
Also I hope Shazam comes back and is done differently. I know legacy and such but shazam kinda sucked. I hope they give him different moves and change his gameplan around. I really don't see him coming back but people think he will come back so might as well have slight hope i guess.

E

Eldriken

Did the money match every happen with your co-worker?
Not yet. I think he's gonna continue to duck me. Besides, it wasn't him that I was talking to about it. :p

Batman has other Iconic villains. Just putting that out there. Not every batman thing needs joker to be good :p
Also I hope Shazam comes back and is done differently. I know legacy and such but shazam kinda sucked. I hope they give him different moves and change his gameplan around. I really don't see him coming back but people think he will come back so might as well have slight hope i guess.
Yeah, I know. But I think Boon said before that you can't have Batman without the Joker when talking about Injustice 1. Perhaps we'll see if that still holds true.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Not yet. I think he's gonna continue to duck me. Besides, it wasn't him that I was talking to about it. :p

Yeah, I know. But I think Boon said before that you can't have Batman without the Joker when talking about Injustice 1. Perhaps we'll see if that still holds true.
You can and its been done.

E

Eldriken

You can and its been done.
I know. -_- I'm not saying he's guaranteed. Just that he may have a good chance if Boon sticks to what I believe he said before. If he doesn't make it in the game, oh well. I don't mind a different villain. They might give us Scarecrow. :O

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm fucking set, I got my green lantern AND my number one pick for the character I want most in i2, atrocitus. I will wreck everyone with red and green light, I will kick everyone's ass with the power of Christmas!!