What's new

Who was your first character you learned?

Jesus, sub zero in MK1 lol. him and scorpion. There moves were basically the same in MK2 and MK3/UMK3. So I just kept using them.

Sonya MK1 - First Ever.
Sonya MK3 - First Ever then got owned by CPU Sonya in MK3 on my first time ever.
MK4 - Sonya, and beat the game on my first ever game and speed run.
MKDA - Sonya, before Nitara came into my life.
Sonya MKA - First and Last Ever. cause I wanna end my MK exp. with the one who started it, and play with Nitara second.
Every MK with a Sonya in it, Sonya went first.

Stryker for me, I used to suck real bad back then.. All I did was spam nades and baton throw once in awhile.. xD

Then I picked up Kabal, later Sektor, and Now I'm on Kano.

Yea After Reptile I picked up Unmasked Sub. Then went back to learn reptile again, then H smoke and Ermac, then Kabal then Kitana, Then Kabal again. And now Robo Smoke. My Mains are H Smoke, Ermac, unsub, Reptile, Kabal, And Kitana.

Mine was...Cyrax? Yeah Cyrax. So it went something like this for me

Cyrax
Unsub
Kung Lao
R Smoke
Ermac
H. Smoke
Reptile
Sindel

This was when I sucked. After coming to this site :D I relearned Kung, Ermac, H. Smoke, Reptile and Sindel.

This is regular mk3 in the arcade, I started with cyrax, sub, and kabal. When I started playing ultimate on XBL those were the only three I remembered besides a little sektor and robot smoke.

cyrax was for sure my favorite though.

Technically: I had the Midway Arcade Treasures MK3 before I got UMK3 after hearing about its online capabilities. The first character I picked was Cyrax, who I thought looked cool, so I learned him first.

Realistically: The first character I used online with acceptable efficiency was, well, Robot Smoke. (Hey, at least he worked. >.>) I wasn't as good as I am with him today, but lets just say it was influential in my development as a good online player.

MKK hanzo

LOL Sonya and then switched to the ninjas for like a year! Then i fell in love with NW. Now im currently developing some Rept.

wow this made me think for a sec or two

MK1 - Sub-Zero, then Raiden
MK2 - Sub-Zero, then Raiden again
MK3 - USub-Zero, then Kabal
UMK3 - USub-Zero, CSub-Zero, then Kabal
MK4 - Sub-Zero, Raiden
MKDA - Sub-Zero, Frost, Kenshi
MKD - Sub-Zero, Kabal, Kenshi, Noob-Smoke
MKA - Sub-Zero, Kabal, Kenshi, Frost, Raiden, then Goro and Kintaro.

i think i see a pattern... can anyone guess my favorite Characters?