What's new

who is.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was ranked 19th on that name the other night, at like 130-1 and then I lost another to a laggy Robot Smoke whom I easily beat the very next match. Now I'm at 37. Every now and then I come across a player who boosts me 1 or 2 ranks each time I beat them. Mostly it's been Knightstr latetly. I only have like 10 days left to get top 7, I'm using this name to advertise for the site when random players (usually noobs) check top players rank.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Who is...

U D13 1 LAUGH ???

I know who he is. Does he have the BALLS to admit it? Probably not. I'll leave it at that.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I dunno. Happy to say though I played a couple guys with TS in the high 20s tonight and now I'm ranked 12th with UltimateMKoCOM. One more night of wins and hopefully I'll be top 7.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Kick ass.

I dont think anybody realizes just how good you are until you actually make them feel like they have no idea how to play ;)

And I mean that in the nicest way. I just like watching, hehe.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
His account is disabled until I talk to him about what happened, but most likely he won't be coming back.

There's pics around here. Look in the apology thread by acidsoul. I talked to poop about it. It's weird.

But yea, Just quit talking about it.