What's new

Who is Your Most Favorite DLC Character and Why?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
In order from most hype to least (KP2 only)

Leatherface
Triborg Smoke
Barakamorph
Triborg Sektor
Triborg Cyrax
Bo

Honestly Barakamorph, Sektor, and Cyrax are kind of a 3 way tie though

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
In order from most hype to least (KP2 only)

Leatherface
Triborg Smoke
Barakamorph
Triborg Sektor
Triborg Cyrax
Bo

Honestly Barakamorph, Sektor, and Cyrax are kind of a 3 way tie though
IMO tri Borg cyrAx is most hype for me i just hope he has 80% resets !

MORDECA1

Noob
Spawn is the best DLC character. I'm really glad they added him instead of Bo Rai Cho or Leatherface or something stupid like that. I don't think i could play this game again if that happened...

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Spawn is the best DLC character. I'm really glad they added him instead of Bo Rai Cho or Leatherface or something stupid like that. I don't think i could play this game again if that happened...
Hahahaaa ur so funny i pissed my pants

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I enjoy playing as Goro, Tremor has my favorite fatalities and I want to play Alien just because I have enjoyed all those movies.

Espio

Kokomo
Goro, Tanya and The Matrix (Triborg) in that order. I refuse to refer to them as Triborg so they will just be known as The Matrix to me. Goro is a series staple from the very first game and plays exactly how I would think a hulking Shokan would play. Tanya added a nice MK4 era choice that was heavily requested and her redesign is superb. Triborg was the best compromise for people who wanted Sektor and Cyrax. In theory, it is one of the best uses of the variation system, but let's see how that shakes down in practice.

Last edited: