What's new

Who is this character?

Ok so we all have probably seen the MKX trailer, I personally have mixed emotions about it. We seen Sub-zero and Scorpion and we have also seen the 2 new characters who I'm naming bug last and giant-midget-on-back
but did you guys notice the character at the end with the fatalities? Looked like he belonged in a tribe of some kind? Could that have been quan chi? I would post pictures but I'm on a phone as of right now so if anyone spots him do me the favor of posting it please? But who do you think that is and why wasn't he teased as a new character?

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Bug lady is cool like her design, reminds me of sadira for whatever reason, the big guy was actually my favorite, I really liked the little child like person on his back and how she talks trash to the opponent. I also do like the dialogue before the match. There isn't a run button , look a little closer, its a dash. ALSO THE WALK SPEED LOOKS OK. Hopefully they learned their lesson with interactables in injustice and know what to do to make it more fair. I honestly do think this will turn out to be a good game. Good luck NRS.

D. R.

Noob
I was thinking Hotaro or another Elder God. Since Shinnok is the main villian, I'm sure we'll see more gods than just Raiden and Fujin fighting in this tournament.