Who is the strongest in Mortal Kombat universe

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The Elder Gods
Onaga
Shao Khan
Raiden Shinnok Fujin
Taven Daegon
Shinnok is a Elder god so he is much stronger than onaga and Shao Kahn.

Yes the dominant race are the Elder gods (Deliah, Argus, Shinnok and One Being)
Onaga and Shao Kahn are about the same tier
Raiden, Fujin, Quan Chi
Scorpion and Sub-Zero

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
Shinnok is a Elder god so he is much stronger than onaga and Shao Kahn.

Yes the dominant race are the Elder gods (Deliah, Argus, Shinnok and One Being)
Onaga and Shao Kahn are about the same tier
Raiden, Fujin, Quan Chi
Scorpion and Sub-Zero
I agree

Strongest? The gods, Onaga, Shao Kahn, the one being.

Other than that, Scorpion not so much for power but because rage is a great way to fuel one's will power to keep going, Skarlet technically could become the most powerful by consuming certain Kombatants blood.

Other than that I guess elementals.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
The One Being is the most powerful. Then, the Elder Gods (including Shinnok at full power).

If they don't count, then it's a toss-up between Blaze (bringer of armageddon), Taven (half-god capable of manipulating time and space), and Shujinko (ability to have all abilities, as well as training from Liu Kang and Bo Rai Cho). And right below are Raiden, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn, Shinnok w/o amulet, and Onaga. Possibly Kotal Kahn as well.

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
Isn't it canon Blaze? As he's summoned to bring upon Armageddon? I always found it weird that MK9 just ignored his existence and made Shao Kahn the ultimate winner when we saw him get reck'd by Onaga in Armageddon's intro.
True. Onaga flew Shao Kahn away then he magically appears to fight raiden on mk9 lol. I'm guessing he beat the dragon king or something aha

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Scorpion. He was able to cross over dimensions and body the dc universe so bad that the allfather had to strip him of his power.

mattteo

Noob
The most powerful from the characters in the games:
Shinnok
Onaga
Raiden
Liu Kang
Shao Kahn
Taven
Daegon

Followed by Rain (also has god blood through his veins), Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shujinko, Ermac, Nightwolf, Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Moloch, Monster (champion of the Elder Gods), Sindel (no enhancements), Bo'Rai'Cho.