What's new

Question Who is responsible for Sub Zero's nerfs?

Who is responsible for Sub Zero's nerfs?

• Anti-Sub Zero zealots

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Johnny Cage players

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Scorpion fan boys

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Online players/scrubs

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Others (specify in thread)

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
I am glad to put a smile on your face.

But why are you fools voting for Tom Brady? This man is a respected member of the community. He is one of the leaders of the community along with JamessMK. Show the man some respect. Damn it.
Your welcome, and me saying Brady is more of a show of respect to his skill with the character. He was the only one dominating with him at the time. He took the character to a level where people thought it was sub-zero and not tom brady which brought about the nerfs.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Online players are to blame, They killed Kano.
A part of the game's design that has been wrong since the beginning, starting with the poor development of the online code. It was also a horrible idea to have the game broadcast all sorts of pointless information back and forth to every single user.
When moves can be 5 frames impact yet the buffer window and their recovery are both even less, you start to wonder if they knew what the fuck they're doing.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I am glad to put a smile on your face.

But why are you fools voting for Tom Brady? This man is a respected member of the community. He is one of the leaders of the community along with JamessMK. Show the man some respect. Damn it.
Sorry.. Only Kitanas kan teach us respect.

kdog9114

Cool Huh?
I blame the "sub zero community" for letting sub zero get nerf in the first place, i mean it's a fighting game it will never be truly balanced and by letting netherealm studios to "balance" sub zero, we just put our character to a disadvantage where every other character has "exploits" (smoke, quan chi...blah,blah,blah) nd sub zero doesn't.
Exploits win matches and sub zero (like scorpion) has none, so he is f'd either way and in turn sub players are f'd too. :)

D

Deleted member 9158

OH BOY HERE WE GO

But in all seriousness it was online scrubs like myself that got him, and everyone else nerfed.