What's new

Who do you think the best character overall? (Not skill wise)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
But Shang's laugh is better ;) and he is overall the coolest looking character. The guy steals souls and summons flaming skulls- Noob can't touch him. He is also one of the few characters who's alternate costume is substantially different from his primary costume. Lol people like Ermac, Reptile, and Noob look basically the same in their alts.
Stealing Souls is kool and all but Young Shang looks wack. Old Shang looks kooler but feeble..

Quan's Skulls look better FYI..

Kratos. Because he gets all the good women, whether he wants them or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than him, Noob Saibot all the way!

Stealing Souls is kool and all but Young Shang looks wack. Old Shang looks kooler but feeble..

I think you should take a look at the posts below:
Why the eff does he have so much swag? Seriously, every combo looks like he's got diamonds in his grill and a gold-plated pager. How do you contain such swag?!
He doesn't just steal your soul, he steals your swag. That's the style of a billion badass warriors all stuffed into one old man. I mean just listen to his voice!

The old man's so fresh, he turns into you to laugh AT you. The old man's so clean he can become you and do more damage than you'll ever dream of doing. You have better looking clothes than him? He'll just turn into you, you poser.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Pfff... Shang's skulls are on fire and come from hell!! Quan's skulls look like cheap plastic. The old and feeble look is meant to be deceptive- he still kicks ass.

SLy

Noob
Noob throws his clones at you for projectiles... Ive never seen no other game that does that in this Fashion... Noob is definitley one of the most unique and in my opinion the best character.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Kung Lao has the coolest string animations, best character select icon, best win pose, most brutal fatality in the game, best fatality win pose (1st fatality) and best random jibberish when fighting.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Kung Lao used to be super cool looking in MK2, all mysterious and battle hardened. This one the way they made his face look and the way he acted in the story, he just seemed like a pompous dumbass who deserved to get his neck broken.
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i think kung lao is the coolest because all of his stings are real wing chun/kung fu moves. even his standing 3 and f4.
look up wing chun-human weapon on youtube. apparently most of his moves are some of the most deadly in actuality.

SLy

Noob
Mines quan with the evil laugh and evilness it's epic. Sure he can't just very high but that doesn't mean shit
How can forget about Quan Chi smh..Hes definitley the best in the game. His chants alone of godlike lol..I just wish he had his MK4 Skulls :(

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
cage is by far, he's so prettty and he's taking you out and you out and you out, and you out........for dinner mmmhmm (sonya) he nutpunch goro, he has $500 dollar sunglasses!!!! that he can replace after every match, the funniest and cockiest troll character, and his move set, nutpunch, f3, he does a split kick that launches!!!! and he has a tattoo of his own name on his chest, HERE IT COMES>>>>HUHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Geoduck

Halfasser
Noob Saibot is the best character in the MK franchise. Here's all my reasons as to why

1. He is a very compelling character with a deep backstory. :p
2. He uses his own shadow to fight his opponents alongside him.
3. He was the oringal Sub Zero who created the ESRB rating system.
4 In almost every game he's been in, He's consider OP to the point where he's banned.
5. He has the best following: Clothing, intro and outro poses, laugh, fatalities, and his moves look so fancy.
6. Did I mention he can dance? This motherfudger can dance. Like, seriously. :cool:

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Noob Saibot is the best character in the MK franchise. Here's all my reasons as to why

1. He is a very compelling character with a deep backstory.
2. He uses his own shadow to fight his opponents alongside him.
3. He was the oringal Sub Zero who created the ESRB rating system.
4 In almost every game he's been in, He's consider OP to the point where he's banned.
5. He has the best following: Clothing, intro and outro poses, laugh, fatalities, and his moves look so fancy.
6. Did I mention he can dance? This motherfucker can dance. Like, seriously. :cool:
i was sold at number 3

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Kratos. Because he gets all the good women, whether he wants them or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than him, Noob Saibot all the way!

I think you should take a look at the posts below:
I agree on the Kratos thing but Shang....

He has to change into others in order to look kooler.

Pfff... Shang's skulls are on fire and come from hell!! Quan's skulls look like cheap plastic. The old and feeble look is meant to be deceptive- he still kicks ass.
Quan's did look and sound kooler in MK4 but in MK9 they're still kooler than Shangs. Green is just more exciting than the typical normal fire kolor.

Feeble? FEEBLE? Do you realize how asians work?
Haha... Konvincing indeed.