What's new

Who do you think is Bottom 5?

Your bottom 5

• Total voters

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I'm not really sure if you could have a definitive bottom 5 in this game the way it is right now. For all those saying Goro is he is actually still that bad after last patch?
No

honestly i would wager less that 10% of people who voted goro understand how the character works.

He might be bottom 5 but he isn't worst in the game by any stretch

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
The Mileena group/forum are the only ones who don't believe our character doesn't suck (or is bottom 5). A thread to bitch in, served on a golden platter, and we won't take the bait. Either we're right, she isn't bad OR we all buy our drugs from the same guy (don't do drugs kids, seriously)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
No

honestly i would wager less that 10% of people who voted goro understand how the character works.

He might be bottom 5 but he isn't worst in the game by any stretch
I've played him post-patch. IMO, he's much improved - but that still doesn't get him out of the bottom 5.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I guess this should be variation based but on the other hand, there would have to be about 3 variations ex aequo on each 5 spots. Imo Unbreakable Sub and Balanced Kenshi are definitely one of the worst ones.

Yea that's true I won't lie to you. But at the end of it all I feel because of my hard work & effort I have a better understanding of the game than so many other people because to win I'm forced to break the game down in such a way that I know how to counter any option thrown at me.
And this.... is why she's being considered for low tier. Low Tier =/= bad

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Why does everybody think because a character is "bottom 5" the character is totally unviable. The game is pretty well balanced as is. Bottom 5 is still viable in the hands of a player who is willing to put in the work.
ggs earlier today, man. Are you west coast?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The only conclusion: Nerf Kenshi bf3 to not hit in the air, like in mk9.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
This thread officially became stupid when a Kenshi whiner whined about Mileena players not whining about their character.
lol what? so i cant make a joke? jesus dude lighten up, when was it the norm for people to react to a simple joke as if it is the god damn holocaust? seriously the fuck. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT A JOKE MEANS IM NOT SERIOUS?!?!

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
lol what? so i cant make a joke? jesus dude lighten up, when was it the norm for people to react to a simple joke as if it is the god damn holocaust? seriously the fuck. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT A JOKE MEANS IM NOT SERIOUS?!?!
I took it as a joke lol, it might be easier to insert a dog face next time so everybody gets it as a joke.

Ryncage

Noob
1 being worst.

1. Goro
2. Jason
3. Kano
4. Jaqui
5. Ferra/Tor

Honorable mentions to Unbreakable sub zero,balanced Kenshi and master of storms raiden.

MrProfDrPepper

I took it as a joke lol, it might be easier to insert a dog face next time so everybody gets it as a joke.
yeah i probably should, apparently i over estimated people so instead of trusting that people would get that it is an obvious joke i need to give a handicap for others, god damn it humanity i believed in you for the last time lol
but yeah thank you for actually understanding it is a joke

The real joke is how some Kenshi players keep insisting on using Balanced as a benchmark of what the character is capable of, even after acknowledging that Balanced is the weakest variation.

You don't see Lao players claiming that Lao sucks because Hat Trick sucks. Why do these Kenshi players keep insisting that Balanced be the "standard" when discussing the strength of the character?

MrProfDrPepper

The real joke is how Kenshi players keep insisting on using Balanced as a benchmark of what the character is capable of, even after acknowledging that Balanced is the weakest variation.

You don't see Lao players claiming that Lao sucks because Hat Trick sucks. Why do Kenshi players keep insisting that Balanced be the "standard" when discussing the strength of the character?
what? like seriously... what? i think you may be high, not sure, but seriously... the fuck. when i talk kenshi and balanced it is because that is what I KNOW i dont play the other variations, i have dabbled in the other 2 variations and they arent exactly good, balanced is balls. everyone knows this. balanced was never considered the "standard" hell when people talk about kenshi they tend to exclude balanced since that isnt the character at its most potential. when people talk balanced kenshi, they talk balanced kenshi. not the standard, just that variation alone, it is probably brought up so much since it is derived from MK9 kenshi that was broken. saying kenshi whiner just makes you sound like a dumbass dude, kenshi has problems, in all variations, kenjutsu and possessed are miles ahead of balanced so why in the fuck would balanced be "the standard"? and even with kenjutsu and possessed being that much better they still arent exactly good. so tell me, do you actually think kenshi is fine and if you do do you actually play the character against those that know what they are doing? or do you just complain about kenshi complainers because there are so many of them? why wouldnt they want a weak character buffed? i sure as hell want balanced buffed since it is balls and it is the only variation i like. why wouldnt i ask for buffs? especially when the ones i got were more of a slap in the face? please, tell me how "kenshi whiners" are not justified for trying to make a bad character better?