What's new

Who are you goin to main in SFxT?

Me? I'll main Cole McGrath and (most likely) Ryu. Here's to hoping that Cole isnt shit tier like Kratos was!

PS: I do play MK on 360

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I dont play street fighter and only have played tekken every now and then. That said I would go for King, if he is there. And Dan if from street fighter after seeing how he plays and so on. So, if those 2 aint in, i will definitely not get it. Still I've got an open mind.

Know the release date?

I dont play street fighter and only have played tekken every now and then. That said I would go for King, if he is there. And Dan if from street fighter after seeing how he plays and so on. So, if those 2 aint in, i will definitely not get it. Still I've got an open mind.

Know the release date?
King is confirmed to be in the game. Don't know about Dan. Release date is March 2012.

Neclord

Noob
Probably these characters in this order:

1. Lili
2. Poison
3. Chun Li
4. Cammy
5. Yoshimitsu
6. Kazuya

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any idea if Bison is in yet? If so it's Bison all the way. Vega would be a close second.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Why don't you read down a little further, For an unpleasant surprise.
Well I'll be damned. But why? They could easily have retconned it and said that she is a full woman, I am sure the rules of hitting girls is ok now in America. Mortal Kombat has girls get more than hit.

Seems like an unnecessary attention seeking gimmick to me.

LockM

Noob
Only character i'm absolutely sure of i will have on my team is Cody, eventhough he wasn't completely comfirmed outright, trailer pretty much showed it was obvious he would be in. I hope Ibuki will be in, but probably not. As it is now i'm looking at Cody and Steve Fox.

I'll probably end up having at least 3 teams though:bigsmile:

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Dhalsim and Abel for now. I don't see Dhalsim ever leaving my team but Abel might get replaced by someone like Steve.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
SfXT? Uh.....If there is Lili then it will be Yoshi/Lili. And if there is Rose, El furete, Hakhan, or Oni. then I can mix and match with that. I like poison though.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva

Know the release date?
It was confirmed that Dan is not going to be in this game. According to the game's continuity, this game takes place in an alternate world where Dan is dead. No I am not making this up! lol

I will main Lili, and if goddess is willing, KARIN KANZUKI who should be miss Lilli's rival.

Or Hugo and Poison. Or Julia and Cammy. I donno, a lot of good characters in this game so far.