What's new

Which characters would you want to see as DLC to consider the MK11 roster perfect?

Kusabi

Noob
The leaked dlc list tbh. :D
Correct.

I understand some people don't wanna believe the piles of evidence like the character names and actual dialogue in the files, but guys (and gals)... the shit is done. That's the dlc characters and speculating is a useless "what if" scenario.

And yes I'm aware the leaked list is short a couple of characters. Odds are that's because the list is the characters they have down locked and ready to go.

Dante7

Noob
Goro, Kenshi, Takeda, Reptile, Smoke, Mileena, Shang Tsung
Sektor, Cyrax, Nitara
Ermac, Rain, Nightwolf, Striker

1. Tanya (add some relevant story parts for her )
  2. Sindel (same as Tanya, give some impactful story parts)
  3. Mileena (see above)
  4. Havik
  5. Enenra
  6. Nitara
  7. Shang Tsung
  8. Fujin
  9. NO guests

I won't be counting the leaked characters.

We need diversity, we already have a bunch of gun wielding characters, so characters like Stryker should sit this one out.

The game also lacks 3d characters so we need more of those.

My opinion:
Kenshi: The game already lacks a pure swordsman in the game, as well as a telekinesis user, Kenshi fits both roles perfectly.

In a game full of Ninjas, a Samurai is always a breath of fresh air

His gear should be His blind fold, Sento, and the third piece could be either another Sword or his warrior spirit that he summons in his possessed variations.

Havik: his ability should allow him to use moves that are absolutely unique and it's impossible to go wrong with him, and his chaotic nature should allow for some interesting character banter.

He's pretty much the closest thing to Deadpool we can get, unless they bring Deathstroke..

Gear would be his morning star, his helmet, and something else, maybe a kamidougo?

Hotaru: One of the most underrated 3d characters, having Havik without Hotaru is insane, they both have a nice duallity going on.

Lava bending is cool and all, but I would love if they could retcon him to being Light element user, if any character would have light powers, it would be him.

Gear would be his Naganita, flags, and maybe a helmet or another weapon.

I would say Tremor and Rain/Hydro but Cetrion stole most of what made them unique...

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Bit shit that Reptiles not in this game, considering I've mained him in the last 2 MKs, apart from the Green sex offender, I'd like to see Sektor, Rain & Nightwolf. I won't be getting any DLC unless they're in it.

RexxyC

what's done is done
we're already getting shang, so hand over ermac, sektor, and obviously rain, and i'll be all fine.

SxS626

Noob
the only characters i wanted back was rain and nightwolf. since one character is confirmed, and one on the way i'm already satisfied with the game

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Mileena
Tanya
Fujin
Rain
Human Smoke
Hotaru
Havik
Shinnok
Goro
Quan Chi