What's new

Which character on mkx has the toughest execution

Character with hardest execution

• Total voters

Schuyler

Noob
those 2 frame links from lao aint no joke. And You ever see fox substitute the NJP with erro for the back 2. Im not trying to down play him or anything but I think its because sometimes he feels why even go for the NJP cause sometimes it can be hard ot get consistently. I don't think its for extra corner carry cause that's been one of the only moves ive seen him consistently drop. And I've been playing d'vorah since the game launched and I still cant RC her b1.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Hish Qu Ten Predator cancels are actually pretty tough. Especially to get the just-frame so your opponent can't armor out.

Go to training mode, set the AI to Kung Lao Tempest and have him set to reversal EX spin. Then do 4 laser cancel 4 laser cancel 4 straight laser without letting Kung Lao armor out. Probably the hardest thing I've tried to execute in this game.

Or being able to consistently 44 after every single hat spin with Tempest Lao

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Wha
Necromancer Shinnok.

Call me biased I don't give a FU--

But in all seriousness, his other two variations clearly outshine it, Flick being -8 on block... (I mean, -4 was okay. I still do not see the need to increase the recovery by 4 more frames.

So the only thing he can sorta do for pressure is 31 XX EX Flick/EX Amulet? Might as well do Hellsparks.

Not to mention Flick doesn't hit the opponent well, I have had people literally jump for joy against Summoned Fiend, Falling Hand might be one of the worst unblockables in the game. Combo specific shit on male/female/giant characters. It's like fighting with Shinnok's base toolset sometimes it's that bad.

So, I mean Jason is clearly a character who is HARDER, but going off of personal experience I find Necro Nok to be lacking, his worst variant, and not very good. Though you never know what could be discovered.
what the fuck does this have to do with execution difficulty?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
If we are going by all round difficulty of variations in characters as an average, then Venemous brings down DVorah far too much to call her the most difficult imo. Probably the easiest character to play in the game.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hish Qu Ten Predator cancels are actually pretty tough. Especially to get the just-frame so your opponent can't armor out.

Go to training mode, set the AI to Kung Lao Tempest and have him set to reversal EX spin. Then do 4 laser cancel 4 laser cancel 4 straight laser without letting Kung Lao armor out. Probably the hardest thing I've tried to execute in this game.
i've never played predator and i did it on my 3rd try lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
What cancels do you find hard? And harder than Combos like this?
Is that combo actually practical? Is that something that all Liu kangs have to be able to do if they want to play him? The things I post below are things you have to do as Jacqui otherwise there's no use playing her, you'll be playing her without her strengths.

b33~qbrc, f2
f12~qbrc, 1 (jailing)
4~df2, 4 (just frame frame trap)

Mid screen;
b33~qbrc, f2u2~du4, 11, RUN~4~bf4
b33~qbrc, f2u22+4, RUN~4~bf4 (with full gauntlets)
b2~qbrc, 1, f2u2~du4, 11, RUN, 4~bf4

Corner combos:
(starter=b2, b33, 121, 33 with full gauntlets)
starter~df2(hold), 11, 1, f2u22+4, 11, 12~bf4

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Mid screen;
b33~qbrc, f2u2~du4, 11, RUN~4~bf4
b33~qbrc, f2u22+4, RUN~4~bf4 (with full gauntlets)
That's not even optimal lol, those are the easier ones.

I do b33~qbrc, 4u4, run, 1, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4
and with gauntlet charge end in 1212~bf4

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
hands down dvorah
i respect that D'vorah is labeled the Hardest Execution.

but there are other characters that have the same if not harder,
Cancels/Mutiple direction strings/tight combo links

my top 5 in no particular order:
  • D'vorah - Swarm Queen (obvious) but Combos, Links, Cancels are different on block vs hit on some strings)
  • Jax - Heavy Weapons (his combos are easy as hell, but his cancels into down fly punch)
  • Erron Black - Marksman (should be obvious) Cancels/Mutiple direction strings/tight combo links
  • Johnny Cage - A-list (combos are a bit intermediate level+ and SKRC after several strings, different timing for RC's on different strings)
  • Reptile - Nimble (some of dem combos are rediculous, in and out of Green zone OMG)

and thats my top 5:)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
That's not even optimal lol, those are the easier ones.

I do b33~qbrc, 4u4, run, 1, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4
and with gauntlet charge end in 1212~bf4
Exactly lol. But I'm not about to ask someone to do combos I can't even do myself.

Also, they provide decent enough damage that it'd be sufficient to learn and play with those (although not optimal).

Death

Noob
A list and dragons fire feel the toughest to me. Swarm queen/marksmen are up there to but the d/f inputs feel night and day easier to execute than the b/f that johnny and Liu have.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Once again like every poll or tier list on TYM, this excludes variations. Sweet Christ you guys.

Anyway, Heavy weapons jax, no doubt

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Proper A-List pressure run cancelling on block twice without hitting the stamina mark.