What's new

Which character do you think will give newcomers the most trouble/salt

RoGE

Noob
We all know how a lot of people in this community are, some are eager enough to even post "please nerf this character" threads day one. For fun, let's predict which characters will cause the most rage.

I'm predicting some solid zoning characters getting a lot of hate, probably Kenshi. Maybe Goro will also get some hate because he's a "boss character" lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Whichever character has the best "spammable" move. Newcomers get rekt by 1 single special move over and over.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I can imagine a lot of those who got into NRS games with Injustice crying about a whole lot of things. I may be wrong, and I hope I am. But I doubt it.

Audit

Falls down too much
By the looks of it, reptiles dash is about as negative as it was in mk9. Doubt newcomers will be able to punish so I put my money on that
Yep, I came in here to say Reptile's Dash. Though it was easily throw punishable online in MK9, and I got some hate mail because of that :p it was a day 1 highlight for me.

Also Kenshi. As I mentioned in the Kenshi general thread he has a special that requires blocking the overhead in one variation and blocking low in another variation. No masher is going to keep track of stuff like that.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Newcomers rage for anything though.

"All you do is spam the same juggle"

"You can't do anything but throw projectiles"

It doesn't matter who you pick. If you kick their ass relentlessly enough, they'll be drowning in salt.

Expect a ton of delicious Quitalties.

Monox1de

Noob
Newbies. Like actual MK and fighting game newbies. They will bitch about characters with good spam. These characters I expect to be .

kung lao, kenshi, kitana, subzero, mileena, raiden, liu kang, ermac, kano, reptile, erron, scorpion, johnny cage, etc..

The worst of these i assume will be

Scorpion: teleport hellfire fireball
kung lao: dive-kick hat toss
kitana: Fucking fans

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Are we all forgetting about Stunt Double Johnny Cage?
The amount of shadow kicks being thrown for free will induce so much salt

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Seriously no mentions of Erron Black's walkback Gunshots? That's a Zoning Academy member's wet dream.

@General M2Dave Where's the MKX Zoning Academy thread?
I think the thing with those gunshots is that theoretically Teleports should be able to blow him up. Not quite as bad, in my opinion, as getting caught by a lift and combo'd after lol