What's new

Which character complements Kitana?

SZSR

Noob
Lol you're not helping yourself here...

But I'm a homosexual Kitana player who doesn't alt Sindel.
I think Ernovaku just found the trend interesting and was simply pointing it out, as no other specific demographic seems to play a specific range of characters (although he said "tends to" so he also recognizes not all homosexual players fall into that one category). I don't understand how it was relevant to the thread, but I found it interesting as well.

EDIT: To try and salvage the thread, I seem to find many Kitana and Mileena players who cover their bases pretty well. My mains as a whole when choosing my own characters have clear difficulties with one or the other matchup. Reptile is also a secondary I find among Kitana players but I have no idea why...:dance:

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Lol you're not helping yourself here...

But I'm a homosexual Kitana player who doesn't alt Sindel.
Well I didnt mean every homosexual who plays the game uses those two, but those that DO main those two both tend to be homosexual. Kitana players tend to either be homosexual or just striaght guys who really like the way she plays, or like using female chars anyway.

Anyways I didnt mean to make any1 uncomfortable is my point lol, I think Im just gonna drop it here and now before this turns into a "Ernovaku is a homophobe" thread lol.

I am a Kitana player but I play her because I like female characters in general and they are usually always heavy rushdown.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
After playing more 2v2 in training mode, I've found that Cyrax and Sindel are great partners for Kitana. I tried Mileena and it was a nightmare... Mileena has so much damage scaling that it's not worth even trying.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
either be homosexual or just striaght guys who really like the way she plays, or...
uhm this logic can apply to ANY character; not just the females/Sindel and Kitana

so we homosexuals cant choose a character because we like the way they play? its because we're GAY?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I played some guy a while ago and after choosing Kitana, he messaged me insisting I pick a male character. When I refused he sent me random messages insisting I was a [ban incoming]. Fun times...

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Well I didnt mean every homosexual who plays the game uses those two, but those that DO main those two both tend to be homosexual. Kitana players tend to either be homosexual or just striaght guys who really like the way she plays, or like using female chars anyway.

Anyways I didnt mean to make any1 uncomfortable is my point lol, I think Im just gonna drop it here and now before this turns into a "Ernovaku is a homophobe" thread lol.
So Kitana players tend to be either homosexual or straight guys, got it. Thank you for that hard hitting analysis.

Kitana is my #1, Reptile #2, Sonya #3.

I play Kitana because she wears blue (my favorite color), she's hot, and I always thought she was graceful while kicking your ass. I can't ****ing stand mileena. I think she's easy to use, spam, and she's cheap. I feel the exact same way about Sindel. I like Sonya because she's rarely seen, challenging to use, and has great mixups.

The biggest similarity between these characters? No teleports, and Kit D1--> Cutter, Rep D4--> acid hand, Sonya D4 --> cartwheel or MS.

They all suit my play style. I mess around with sub zero, rain, jax, nightwolf as well, but I don't understand those characters as well as my top 3.

At this stage of the game, there are certain characters I hate with a passion and refuse to use them. Mileena is the biggest example of that.

Sasuga

Noob
How about Skarlet? Hardly anyone plays her, she's not easy to use or cheap and a Blue/Red girly team would be soo cool! Her spam is godlike, though.

Wait, wut..?! Mileena cheap and easy to use!!