What's new

Where Your Name Comes From

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
"Bipolar"Jugo lifted from Naruto cuz i thought it sounded cool. While "Shango" my nickname, is the ancient god of thunder in my counrty(Nigeria). This nickname was given to me in secondary school cuz when i get mad, daaaaaaaaaamn:mad:. Hence bipolar_shango :p

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
When Everquest was still a big game in the mmo community I tried to make a new character and all the names I came up with were taken so I just made up the name Sasarix for an Iksar monk character. I started using the name for other games and message boards and like 11 years later it's still here.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
1) "Gamer" describes my personality and the majority of my schedule.

2) "Blake" is my actual name in life.

3) "90" is half of my birthyear, 1990.

Throw 'em together and there you have it! ;)

I gave myself the name Check when i was in 7th grade. It was something back then that i thought was original and noone else would ever use. Boy was i wrong.

But then again, there will always only be one King Check :)

Dark_Rob recently asked me about this, and he thought "I thought your name was Check because you check the game and check whats wrong with it, find all the bugs and combos, etc". Somehow i think that's what most people have thought over the years, but no. I've been Check since 1996. Even used the name Check on TRMK (my first MK forum) when i joined there summer of 96 (or 97 i forget).

And there you have it. The origins of Check.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I picked this name because it's the most obnoxious honestly. I mean look at my psn XxMADDOGGx666xX or something like that. I don't even remember it it's so obnoxious
I used to have WildDog, was a boss from the original Time Crisis in the arcade. Dropped it for smokey, as i smoke and play smoke so ya know...

"Like vines, children need training. Martial science provide a way of training, brings mind, body, and spirit, together."

oh and your mom

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
25 likes on the dot! shoulda went for 50...ok here it is!

Once upon a time, it was a dark and stormy night in a small town called Kamloops British Columbia, circa 2004. My tag at that time was "edwyn m" which is my first name and last initial because I thought it was a fucking exhilarating tag. Anywho, because it was dark and stormy I had been having a few drinks. and then a few more. Followed by a few more. and then a few too many. I was playing Mortal Kombat Deception. In that game I mained Li Mei and Ashrah. But for some reason I chose Shujinko, which is odd because I hate him and think hes a shitty character. Anywho, I was playing some guy, I believe named Wu Killer Priest. And he Picked Shujinko at the same time I did. I wanted to say, what a coinkydink, but the combination of being drunk and astonished at someone picking the same character at the same time as me, I said What a Shujinkydink! Right after I said that i burst into laughter that would scare any small child, quit the game and immediately made a new gamertag.

Shujinko may never return to Mortal Kombat, But he will forever be remembered through my gamertag.

Thank you. Applause ensues now.

Once upon a time, it was a dark and stormy night in a small town called Kamloops British Columbia, circa 2004. My tag at that time was "edwyn m" which is my first name and last initial because I thought it was a fucking exhilarating tag. Anywho, because it was dark and stormy I had been having a few drinks. and then a few more. Followed by a few more. and then a few too many. I was playing Mortal Kombat Deception. In that game I mained Li Mei and Ashrah. But for some reason I chose Shujinko, which is odd because I hate him and think hes a shitty character. Anywho, I was playing some guy, I believe named Wu Killer Priest. And he Picked Shujinko at the same time I did. I wanted to say, what a coinkydink, but the combination of being drunk and astonished at someone picking the same character at the same time as me, I said What a Shujinkydink! Right after I said that i burst into laughter that would scare any small child, quit the game and immediately made a new gamertag.

Shujinko may never return to Mortal Kombat, But he will forever be remembered through my gamertag.

Rampage- "Rampage" Jackson is my favorite mma fighter. 254-My area code
I can't decide which of these two stories I like more.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

dat childlike laugh tier.