What's new

Where do you take someone on a first date?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hi Gals & Gents. I was just on twitter, and I seen this girl... rich girl tweet about how her friend is mad because I guy wants to take her on their first date to Zaxbys. She laughed and said a man could fix her a sandwich & she'd be good. Anyways I haven't been on too many dates in my life so I can't speak from experience, but I would like to know where do YOU take someone on the first date?

I'll start it off. Seeing as I don't have a car I'd probably invite a woman over, and make her dinner or something. That's not doing too much in my opinion. The only downside is that with it being the first date she might not feel comfortable with being at my apartment that soon. Okay tell me your thoughts.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm not gonna take them to Arby's or some shit, but I try to keep it simple. I'd rather take her to lunch someplace good but not too expensive cuz it's less formal...something about a dinner date as the first always feels so awkward.

The guy usually pays so take her anywhere you want.

You could do the traditional Movies & Dinner.
I would recommend going to the movies first, then Dinner so you both have something mutual to talk about to break the ice more easily.
If present, You could take her to a carnival, festival, etc.
I personally would recommend to take the girl to a more natural environment: picnic, fishing, etc.

If the bitch complains about how cheap the date is either A- Dump Her
B. Take her somewhere expensive, fuck her, then dump her.

If she doesn't care and is pretty chill about it, she's a keeper :)

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Yeah, you can't go wrong with dinner and a movie, dude.

Granted, there's a movie theater and several restaurants within walking distance of my apartment, so I could be talking out my ass.>____>

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
The guy usually pays so take her anywhere you want.

You could do the traditional Movies & Dinner.
I would recommend going to the movies first, then Dinner so you both have something mutual to talk about to break the ice more easily.
If present, You could take her to a carnival, festival, etc.
I personally would recommend to take the girl to a more natural environment: picnic, fishing, etc.

If the bitch complains about how cheap the date is either A- Dump Her
B. Take her somewhere expensive, fuck her, then dump her.

If she doesn't care and is pretty chill about it, she's a keeper :)

A more natural environment is awesome for a first date but can be quite awkward if its just two people.
Tips to TC would be try going on a double date with a close "bro" friend and his girl so it lessens the tension to impress your girl and awkwardness of just two people.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
My dating advice for anyone willing to listen:

1. Don't take a girl anywhere that you can't talk. This includes movies, indoor rock climbing, etc. Your goal is to determine by the end of the first date if this is worth pursuing or not.

2. Don't "put your best foot forward". It comes across as unnatural, which works against you. Be yourself. As an added benefit, if you aren't what she is looking for, you won't get a second date, and can move on. There is no point putting on a show just to get a second date unless your goal is to waste your time and hers as you trudge toward the inevitable.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Moderately nice restaurant. Nothing over the top but nothing trashy either.

I don't want to wow them on the first date and if I go to a fancy place on the first date it feels awkward.

I like casual and laid back dining where I can wear jeans and a polo.

Also, anyone I dated we usually agreed on the same place.

If things go well then we go to fancy place.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Take here somewhere where you will enjoy yourself and have fun. If she seems unhappy she's probably not the woman for you.

Somewhere were you can talk.

Don't do movies as a first date. It's a terrible idea because you two can't talk or get to know each other since you have to be quiet.