What's new

When this game comes out don't overreact. Hit the lab, work your way around.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
One thing...MK players need to learn to adapt to itneractibles, and stop crying about them as being broken.

The people that actually like and play Injustice regularly have no problem with them (well some do, but most just want them to be balanced).

They are not broken. They work as intended. They elevate footsies and spacing, and are a large part of what makes the game fun and innovative.

Learn to adapt. This is a fighting game. Fighting game players are meant to adapt. So, learn the game, learn the time of interactions, learn how to evade them (you can't block but you can read and dash/jump/duck whatever).

Don't rage or blame them for your loss. They are a key part of the game. Learn and adapt, or stick with MKX and stop bitching about them.
I love intractables in injustice but they were pretty broke. the problem wasn't them in neutral it was that characters like Martian could take away 60% of your health off an otg. I'm fine with them being unblocable but they should not be able to otg.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Patches are inevitable and I don't mind that so long as they address real issues and don't happen ever damn two weeks via knee jerk reactions to stuff. MKX was the only game that frustrated me because changes happened way too often to truly get used to anything or commit to characters because you didn't know where you would be a week from patching days

Baconlord

From what I can see...that combo doesn't involve the interactable at all. The counter changes to 17 on the last hit, and when he useds the interactible no damage is taken. I know it's in practice mode...but..I dunno.

Reason I'm skeptical is because I haven't raelly seen what you are describing. Maybe it's because I can corp charge out of most stuff, or maye because online changes things to make it harder I don't know.

But...in any case, if what you are saying is tru, then yeah, that should be fixed. INteractibles and transitions are key, imo, to the meta and mind games in injustice. I think they should be improved upon, but by making them balanced, not by making them blockable.
watch it again. sinestro was set to wakeup and his wakeup is fully invincible and he still could not escape. the counter does not say it combed because it's a gaurnteed setup after the combo. there is no way to escape it so he gets a free unscaled interactible after the combo.

Baconlord

That was better, thanks. And yeah...I don't think I see it as a problem.

I don't use itneractibles to end combos like that, but I often will use an interactible when I have the opponent down on the ground.

I kind of like it. I think it makes them mroe dangerous, and so you have to work harder to avoid and not let your opponent use it.

And I mean..it's common sense. Get a feel for who you are playing, and if you think something like what happened in that video is a possibility, don't let them get you into a position where they can do that.
you realize he just did an 80% combo of a 50/50 right? and there's characters that can't even get rid of the intractables like killer frost and raven.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
We all know how it ends. Maybe this time, it's the one time that community will let the game mature for a while before stating judgement? Don't overreact, don't cry for instant nerfs. Hit the lab, find the tech and share it. If something will seem overpowered try to find your way around it. I know that all is in Paulo's hands and his vision but still... Batgirl 2.0 can't happen. Cheers!
Man u know the fgc this won't happen espically with the casuals (no offense) that pick the game up and play on launch. I wish things can be like what u said but while many will lab it others will take to the forums or twitter. Think of it this way out of millions that watched the super bowl with Janet jacksons wardrobe malfunction only like 40k wrote to their congress man and complained. Shortly after that small number did that because they were vocal the fcc started cracking their whip. I know its different with games but the loudest will be heard over everyone else. Hope this makes sense i hate using my phone to do posts heh

JDM

Noob
OTG and unblockable were the main issues with them though lol. It's just way too OP to balance that, regardless if every character can use it or not.

portent

Noob
Man u know the fgc this won't happen espically with the casuals (no offense) that pick the game up and play on launch. I wish things can be like what u said but while many will lab it others will take to the forums or twitter. Think of it this way out of millions that watched the super bowl with Janet jacksons wardrobe malfunction only like 40k wrote to their congress man and complained. Shortly after that small number did that because they were vocal the fcc started cracking their whip. I know its different with games but the loudest will be heard over everyone else. Hope this makes sense i hate using my phone to do posts heh
I think the big difference between arcade days and now is that social media provides instant feedback. Arcade days had to rely on long play tests and word of mouth. Feedback was much slower in those days and it allowed more growth between revisions of games.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
We all know how it ends. Maybe this time, it's the one time that community will let the game mature for a while before stating judgement? Don't overreact, don't cry for instant nerfs. Hit the lab, find the tech and share it. If something will seem overpowered try to find your way around it. I know that all is in Paulo's hands and his vision but still... Batgirl 2.0 can't happen. Cheers!
Haha there is no stopping it, NO STOPPING IT, the wheel keeps turning my friend.

Nerf Batman.

JDM

Noob
I disagree.

It's a new element to a game which people would rather hate on then learn.

Some of the best matches I've had have revoled around interactibles. They can be OTG and unblockable(remember, they can be avoided). Just step your game up.

WHenever I play, interactibles are key in my mind. Most players seem to forget they exist and only focus on getting in to do their string. Guess what, you're playing the game wrong. If you don't account and time a drone that's about to come, and I knock you down and then throw it at you...whose fault is that? IMO, it's yours(not you specifically), for not bothering to learn the itneactibles and their timing, and so for getting hit with them. That's how I feel it goes most of the time I play online at least.

There are many players online, most of them gagdet characters, who are amazing at interactibles. Most people just have not bothered to learn them to that extent, IMO. A shame.
It's a bad element lol. You couldn't avoid a lot of the setups if you did them properly.

I actually did put a lot of time into learning Injustice, but that doesn't make them any less bullshit. Getting used to playing with them doesn't mean they are okay.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Dude, he just showed you a 75% 2 bar combo that works on basically any stage that leads into oki, come on.

Who has the link to that Forever King match where he destroyed that Sinestro player with just the dumpster?

JDM

Noob
Dude, he just showed you a 75% 2 bar combo that works on basically any stage that leads into oki, come on.

Who has the link to that Forever King match where he destroyed that Sinestro player with just the dumpster?
To be fair that player was really bad lol. But yeah I don't think he knows a lot about injustice or picked it up later.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Oh god, that video is retinal torture already...