What's new

When MKX comes out, how long does it take before you get it into tourneys?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I am just curious, how long you play with the game before you get it into tourneys? I know ppl wil have the bugs, glitches, make the tiers, find the OP etc. and they have to study the characters before doing anything else. I know the vatos in Chicago are who are in the FGC already tested the game or helped develop the game. I was just wondering what it the earliest before the commmunity alreday pops the game's cherry in tourneys. This isnt a troll thread.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Pretty sure the game is gonna be at tourneys as soon as it's out.
But its gonna be like "Ehhh" should just wait for 3 months til everybody feels comfortable with the game. Second, where in the hell is that from? Lol never seen sektor do that in a game ending etc.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Injustice was released on a Tuesday. By Wednesday, there was the 100-man tournament at Wednesday Night Fights. That same weekend was Civil War V.

Tournaments wait for no man :)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Except everyone thought Kabal and Cyrax sucked back then. If I remember correctly, KL, Raiden and Ermac were thought to be top 3.
Yeah, I heard Ermac was top tier before he got nerfed, he is one of my mains I was pissed how his damage now is way worse before the bullshit nerfs. It is what it is though.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
How long? Didn't you hear that Check is holding tournaments for MKX right now? :DOGE