What's new

What's your playing style?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
TheGreg said:
I guess I'm just retarded then. For some reason I'd rather lose 20 matches in a row that were real close, intense, down-to-the-wire matches than just kick some loser's ass 20 times in a row without breaking a sweat.

Those stupid win/loss records are pointless. The only time winning really matters is when you're playing with more than one person, so you need to win to continue to play, or when you're paying money at an arcade, then you need to win to save money.

But like I said, I'm retarded, so what do I know about anything.
well dude. if you think you're being "retarded" I won't fight you, but you gotta understand my post. I said "it's up to you"
you can play the way you want. nobody will judge you for that. there's nothing wrong in playing to just have fun, no matter if you lose or win. that's not retarded imo.
some people will play the opposite way, and still have a lot of fun...

I play only in arcade, so you get the idea.
my post was merely my opinion, so its yours thinking youre a retarded person.

oh, and Hanzo: you don't need to be sirlin or read his book to know that. he just said it in the right words ;)
I loved his articles.

If I didn't have any respect for the people who run this sight I would fucking clown you. If I could record the things you do on XBL people would laugh hard and you would change your gamertag.

ply me or shut the fuck up

crayola77 said:
Illegal Eagle said:
mistaKM said:
head games
He loves to give HEAD!!!
heheh.... thats how u learned to play better
[ban incoming]!!!
:lol:
Umm. When you were in school, if you aren't in school now, did they put you in the handicapped kid classes?
Im sure ur parents were
thou!!! Hey hop off geek no one was talking to u either,
rookie!!

:twisted:

mistaKM said:
he's 28 and drives a tercel
Guy u dont know me, tell who ever is telling u the wrong shit to hop off too!! I dont drive a tercel, Go blow ur boyfriend I know u miss him by now [ban incoming]!!
Buttplugger.

Illegal Eagle said:
mistaKM said:
he's 28 and drives a tercel
Guy u dont know me, tell who ever is telling u the wrong shit to hop too!! I dont drive a tercel, Go blow ur boyfriend I know u miss him by now [ban incoming]!!
Buttplugger
What's wrong with a Toyota Tercel? They have over 30 horsepower.

Tim Static

Adminerator
This thread needs locked too.

Grow the fuck up. All of you.

You know if I'm telling others this, it must be serious.

Frankiebonez said:
I'm 26 and fuck fat chicks... whats the point?

EDIT: Awesome this is the first post on page 5
i'll fuck her too if she has a cute face. And not one of those chipmunk faces...knoimsayin? I want a genuinely cute face on a fat chick. She also needs to have giant tits, I'm not talkin about giant tits because she's fat, I'm talkin about giant tits in proportion to her already large frame. That shit's just fun. Too bad for eagle, he'd fuck a fat chick too but he drives a tercel :(

mistaKM said:
Frankiebonez said:
I'm 26 and fuck fat chicks... whats the point?

EDIT: Awesome this is the first post on page 5
i'll fuck her too if she has a cute face. And not one of those chipmunk faces...knoimsayin? I want a genuinely cute face on a fat chick. She also needs to have giant tits, I'm not talkin about giant tits because she's fat, I'm talkin about giant tits in proportion to her already large frame. That shit's just fun. Too bad for eagle, he'd fuck a fat chick too but he drives a tercel :(
lmfao @ this

Sektor

Noob
I use Scorpion often now, and basically I play defensively. Not much specific stuff about it (Unlike my stratagy for Sektor.)

I tend to wait untill the person jumps, also.... if a strategy works then I stick to it untill the player catches up on whats goin on.

But.... most of the time i try to pose as a umk3 god...... by copying how they play...

poser!!! :lol:

Sektor

Noob
I also now play as Hobo With A Mask (Guess who that is :p )

I do the good ol' one, two strategy. (I wonder what kombo that is.... :D )