What's new

What's the hardest fatality to perform?

Raditz

Noob
As the topic says. This also includes friendships etc. I always thought the Quan Chi Leg Beat in MK4 was hard as to pull off, and that MK1 arcade machine fatality in MK3. I hate Liu.

but what about YOU?

ded

Elder God
i remember sheeva's friendship was tricky when we study mk3 years ago(f,f,d,f,hp), she always did the fireball, then someone told me i have to wait a little before pressing hp 8)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think her fireball doesn't have a buffer to it like Mileena's roll does, but the fatality motion does.

I will Have to go with the Quan Chi Leg Fatality in MK4, it's the only one I had trouble with, and when it came to guessing other fatalities, it was virtually impossible, for the commands were totally ridiclous and not like it was in the 2D era.

Took me a While to get Ermacs Telekinetic Massacre. I wanted to Hold Block During the whole thing, but you had to press block at the end. I dunno, I had trouble learning it. I can get it now though.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Took me a While to get Ermacs Telekinetic Massacre. I wanted to Hold Block During the whole thing, but you had to press block at the end. I dunno, I had trouble learning it. I can get it now though.
I don't hold block at all anymore with that fatality, it's just easier to tap down up really quickly.

l SuGaR l said:
abc ur dead0 said:
I don't hold block at all anymore with that fatality, it's just easier to tap down up really quickly.
Yea thats how I have always done it. My friend RockZilla holds block. No idea how he does it though.

XL

Noob
I've gotten to the point where I hold block on almost all my fatalities just to keep my character in the same spot. :p

when I do Fatalities, I hold block only when it requires me to [or when the command involves blocking the whole time (Sonya: Hold Block+Run, up, up, back, down)]. Everything else i do naturally.

Kazlaz

Noob
RaiN said:
abc ur dead0 said:
I hold Block on anything that requires Pressing up. Like Scorpions and Reptiles Acid Spit.
same but i cant do Reptiles darn Acid spit.
i can next time we play ill use the regular controller and show you coz you know we will play

marv

Noob
I almost never get the aim right with MK2 Kung Lao's hat throw fatality.
I also often had trouble getting scorpion's throat rip/spine rip to work right, though I believe I got to the point where I could do it reliably.

Tim Static

Adminerator
XL said:
I've gotten to the point where I hold block on almost all my fatalities just to keep my character in the same spot. :p
Thats lame. I like to do the motion in mid air so that as soon as I land I am tapping the final button and the screen goes black.

There are no hard fatalities. Every single one is a simple button combination, no harder then any other special move.

The only Fatality that takes "skill" is Kung Lao's Hat Throw, and even that is as easy as pie.

By Far my top 3 are this
1.Ermac's Tele-Slam
2.Quan Chi's Leg Beat
3.(Lastly) Reptile's Acid Spit *Only Did It One Time

I hold block to keep from jumping while doing Ermac tele slam fatality and can do it every time. Same for Scorpion's fatalities

Tim Static

Adminerator
Scheisse said:
Compy386 said:
Shang Tsung's Kintaro transformation. Going a whole match holding down a button is pretty hard for me :p
Looks like we found one.
Not to mention you can't do any moves while you are holding it.
Not really. Brings you back to the basics. JKs, JPs, sweeps, jabs should keep you in any match with any character.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
none of the mentioned are really hard to perform actually. try shang's pit fatality in mk2? idk why, but back in the day I've only pulled it off once. never bothered trying after lol

MKK hanzo

Shang Tsung's Kintaro transformation. Going a whole match holding down a button is pretty hard for me
Sure this GOTTA be the hardest. Specially in a vs match wich is nearly imposible to win without using Shangs Lps.