What's new

Question What would make each character totally broken? Not unfair, but, a nightmare to deal with?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarlet just needs to be pre patch. Instant top 3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 9158

I agree 100% with Mileena there. If you gave that bitch armour and made her ball a low she'd move up a tier spot or two. Or three.

If you wanted to make Quan-cheeze super broken, just speed up his normals and give him better footsies, as well as everything you mentioned.

And those Jade buffs actually seem fair,(I think?) I feel like she could actually use those.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Sektor: longer arms
NW: cancel into lightning
Stryker: blockstrings jail to standblock when he gun cancels. Totally different character if you had to respect gun cancel during pressure.
1.1 jails

Wat

Did I post in the wrong thread yo?
No, Blake is the one making the mistake here. He thought you meant that Reptile has that already.

Ok my two cents.

BARAKA

Considering how hard it is for Baraka to start a combo without a JIP, they should give him a tool that made it more difficult to anti air him like Ermac's air fireball. He could scrape his blades together to rain down sparks on the opponent. Let him reset out of chop chops again, just not make it a corner infinite; Even if they made it so that he could only reset out of ex chop chops. Make ex spin hit high and low. Either make it so that the second hit of ex slices has enough hit stun that he doesn't get poked, or in some case full freakin comboed, mid move ON BLOCK; or just make it so that you could dash cancel after the second slice. Ex Spark already doesn't knock a standing opponent down, so making it positive on hit would be awesome. Make blade charge truly safe on block. Delete redundant combos like 1,2,1 or 1,2,2. Delete up 4!!!!

KANO

old knives
choke is plus on block
knives reset people out of the air

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Jade:
124f3 a full string, cancellable into ANY of her specials, combos with overhead at 124.
342 combos into itself like Liu's f312 , 34~ combos into shadowkick 124~ENoverhead 124~ ... for a 100% reset
Shadowkick overhead.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Smoke
- Can throw Smoke Bomb normally or straight across the screen
- Smoke Bomb does chip damage
- EX teleport punch hits the same way as normal teleport but is safe on block and has armor on startup
- Smoke towards/away startup is instant

Rain:
Power up special lasts 10 seconds. Retains ability to block. Also has faster start-up
Teleport has faster start-up and 0 frame recovery (like Moriya from Last Blade 2 rofl)
d,b+3 has invicibility until end of active frames ala Old Ken jab DP from ST

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
BEHOLD

SUBZERO WITH

SUPER ARMOUR ON EX FREEZE
-10 STARTUP ON ICEBALL FRAMES
COMMAND TO DETERMINE WHETHER EX SLIDE PUSHES THEM AWAY AND IN WHICH DIRECTION
2 HITS MID
ICE CLONE IGNORES ARMOUR
EX CLONE LASTS FOR 15 SECONDS
B121 GIVES GUARANTEED B2 MIXUP
212 CHIP DAMAGE IS 3-4-3
EX PUDDLE HAS 2 FRAMES OF STARTUP AND TAKES 8 TO FREEZE ALL THE FLOOR
ALL STRINGS TO CLONE BECOME 0 ON BLOCK
NO CLONE PROXIMITY
SUBZERO DOESNT NEED 1 FRAME WINDOWS TO ACTIVATE ARMOUR

NOW WHO DAFUQ IS CYRAX AND WHY DAFUQ IS HE BROKEN

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
just saw that my post isnt eligible for this thread

it says a nightmare to deal with

my creation cannot be dealt with

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Make Cage's EX Shadow Kick +3 on block and on hit give it the same property as a fully charged b2..... Then throw in Cyrax's command grab for good measure....Kabal/Freddy/Kenshi would become 5/5 MU's and he would be #1 in game.... Oh and make F3 a mid xD

Sub-Zero
-----------

2 Hits Mid
Ice Puddle becomes an 18 frame overhead (but unsafe) freezing special that can be cancelled into from normals.

I can see it now. D4, D4, D4, D4, D4~Ice Overhead. Mwahahaha

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Liu Kang:
Give him a smaller hitbox
Reduce recovery time on his IAFB to match Kabal's
Give his Parry faster startup, and give enhanced version the ability to parry low attacks/projectiles.
+1 to Ability to cancel strings into dragon stance. He'd be broken at that point though.