What's new

What type of opponents do you hate fighting the most?

Death Metal SFU said:
my only type of oponent i hate to play is TheRedPsychosis's kabal :oops: but if you see me again dont choose the top tier man btw some times i chose reptile for kabals like yours (there are so many kabals like yours but only your kabal its missing in my revenge list )
I dunno, my Kabal is pretty one of a kind as I've seen. I use the spin pretty sparingly.. I can go from rushing to turtling in an instant. I try to emulate Bill's Kabal while rushing, then some sort of turtling/zoning strategy the instant after. Some people beat my Kabal easily, but then most I usually beat. Believe it or not, you've actually helped me become the Kabal player I am today, and I would appreciate the four seconds for me to round house you after a tiring Scorpion match. Your reptile needs alotta work before it can really take on my Kabal. ABC's Reptile is the only one off hand that gives my Kabal any sorta trouble(that I play against, I need to face Shock again..)

I'm trying out Cyrax now, and my main troubles are subzeros and teleporting ninjas. So, I don't think I'll be using Kabal much at al in Ranked anymore, since I stopped caring.

Ranked is my ginea pig for new characters, so many variables.. It's perfect for getting my characters better, as I've seen with my Sektor and Kano development.

LuxtoN

Noob
I hate fighting all sorts of people ill list just a few of them...

-People that pick the ninjas and just spam the teleport punch, i know alot of you will say block and aaHP and start a puisher but they always awkwardly fly in and they dont fly into my block.

-People that sit there for ages waiting for you to pick a character and then pick the counter character which makes a bad boring fight.

-People that will repeatidly pick the same character and seriously pick no one else.

-People that if you beat them start saying the classic ''cup of tea'' ''bloody wanker'' bullshit thats so old.

And heres my fav i have beaten around 4 people that have said ''Im going to steal your gamertag'' - that one took the biscuit.

people who loose to you multiple times in a row and then send you a message saying "you suck at this game". or "you got lucky".

*cough* xacidxsoulx *cough*

1. People who use Sub Zero.
2. People who have like 1,000,000 wins in Versus Challenger and you beat them once and they boot you.
3. Racist opponents. Alot of times I let it get to me and I lose the match.
4. Seriously good Ermac players. Only because im jealous that they managed to pull of those crazy kombos that I know I could never do.

I just played someone named Diablo6 something or another.

The guy picked Striker all the games we played (like 12 games or so), wouldn't do anything but duck and block, and then he'd wait for me to stop doing combos on him and constantly throw bombs/run in and do combos.

I'd get him down to half health just from blocked combos, and bam, 50 percent of my life would be gone due to the mid screen semi infinite.

In retrospect I guess I should have picked Katana and constantly run jabbed him, but I'm not very good with her.

gsp1179 said:

The guy picked Striker all the games we played (like 12 games or so), wouldn't do anything but duck and block, and then he'd wait for me to stop doing combos on him and constantly throw bombs/run in and do combos.

I'd get him down to half health just from blocked combos, and bam, 50 percent of my life would be gone due to the mid screen semi infinite.

In retrospect I guess I should have picked Katana and constantly run jabbed him, but I'm not very good with her.
yea i played him to i can vouch for that he does turtle like no other.

I dislike playing assholes and people who randomly drop. I don't really care how people play, do what you have to do to win I say.

Jason Shearer

Kombatologist
I'd have to say I dislike runjabbers the most. Even though it's a smart tactic, I try to avoid doing it myself and not base my whole strategy around it. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out ways to plug holes in my defense and that's one that I can't seem to fix. I read a lot and most players tend to have patterns when they runjab, like doing two punches before an auto -- we're creatures of habit. But then there's the players that are so good at it, they can read you and know when you usually let off the block. It's especially hard to recover with a delay. I should probably get better at runjabs for when I go up against someone that does it a lot.

i hate playing run jab's they are such a pain in the ass i can keep up with just about any other style of play but not the run jabs i hate them

Omalley said:
people who loose to you multiple times in a row and then send you a message saying "you suck at this game". or "you got lucky".

*cough* xacidxsoulx *cough*
ha ha ha ha i dont lose to you all the time i just hate run jabbers and teleport spammers ^cough^Omalley^cough^ haha bash me all you want i just send messages like that to try to get people going and for some you have to be persistant lol

^ dude, one night I played you and you just kept rambling on about random bullshit. You must have fatality dropped 20 times in a row (Not kidding)

You still play this game? Wow. I thought you would have quit by now.

I hate it when I face somebody that plays exactly like me which involves a lot of turtleling and counter attacks if my opponent adopted the same strategy the match turns out being a huge staredown where nothing ever happens and the matches end up being draws

^^^ I hate playing people who play like Diablo then apparently. Turtling is a legit way to play but personally I think its the fighting game equivelent to camping...that shit is just BORING. Maybe i just have ADD but I can't really play without being somewhat agressive, it just gets tiring otherwise.

Rizzo

Noob
gsp1179 said:

lol that's how I play my Stryker and I make so many people angry. Cross screen zoning with gernades and when u get in close block.

The only character I truly have problems with is Stryker. Sektor can only stand him up but when he's crouched I can't throw. I can try to bait with heat seekers but it's just a tough situation. Especially if they have me down in health.

I also hate Strykers. He's the only character you can't runjab. WTF? That's stupid.

Unless you use a female ninja.

Plus his baton throw has some fucked up hitboxes.

ZAQ

Noob
People who associate happiness with winning in a video game. Like it determines how the rest of their day is going to go.

Generally the same people that will lose and lose against you, but the second they win they gloat like that single win makes them better than you.