What's new

What main BnB do you use?

zee

Icy
I do 21~Ice Ball, jip, 211+2, dash, u4~Slide for 40%. The good thing about this combo is that instead of Slide, you can cancel u4 into a Mid Bomb and immediately throw an Ice Ball for good oki.

I'm sure there are other implementable variations.

Error

DF2+R2
When I feel I won't make the u4 xx slide I replace it with f1, 4does 5% less damage but I can pull it off with more consistency, I don't think it works in corners though.

Screamo Luvr

Ice Warrior
I have trouble with cancelling u4 at the end of the BnB. It doesn't hit my opponent, it just goes over them and I slide over them when they are on the ground but do no damage...

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I have trouble with cancelling u4 at the end of the BnB. It doesn't hit my opponent, it just goes over them and I slide over them when they are on the ground but do no damage...
Yh it requires timing, you can get it down though unless it's online where you'll miss it all the time.

Shit rhymes.

zee

Icy
Some advice I saw on the boards was to dash as soon as the ice sword hits their chest, then immediately (and quickly) do the rest of the moves.

The duration during which you are inputting u4~Slide is enough for them to fall to a height where everything connects. So, you shouldn't wait for his dash to stop or any kind of visual confirmation before inputting u4; just do it immediately after the dash like it's all one move.

Some advice I saw on the boards was to dash as soon as the ice sword hits their chest, then immediately (and quickly) do the rest of the moves.

The duration during which you are inputting u4~Slide is enough for them to fall to a height where everything connects. So, you shouldn't wait for his dash to stop or any kind of visual confirmation before inputting u4; just do it immediately after the dash like it's all one move.
Yea this is the best advice (I was the one who posted that lol). The 1+2 is cancellable into dash almost immediately after the sword connects. An early dash is the key to landing u+4~Slide.

There are so many in the guide http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?5734-GUIDE-Cyber-Sub-Zero that it is hard to know which is best to use. I am having a lot of trouble with the 21~Ice Ball, jump-in 1~211+2~dash~dash~211+2, b+22~Slide. Although it does a lot of damage, it feels almost impossible to do. I am considering doing the 21~Ice Ball, jump-in 1~211+2~dash~u4. It is easier to do but does 6% less damage. What do you guys use?
The double dash into 211+2 is very difficult to do. Do not even attempt online.

Screamo Luvr

Ice Warrior

Worked well, thanks.

Niflheim

Noob
This is one of my favorite BnB's. Not a lot of damage, but easy to pull off online and offline.
2,1, Ice ball, 2,1,1+2, jumpkick, divekick. You can also use enhanced divekick, though that one is a little harder to pull off.

You can also replace the 2,1 at the start with b+1 then iceball. Not sure the difference, but that starter works better if your about a dash farther away.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
This is one of my favorite BnB's. Not a lot of damage, but easy to pull off online and offline.
2,1, Ice ball, 2,1,1+2, jumpkick, divekick. You can also use enhanced divekick, though that one is a little harder to pull off.

You can also replace the 2,1 at the start with b+1 then iceball. Not sure the difference, but that starter works better if your about a dash farther away.
I do that when I play as CSZ. The others seem too risky and the cost is not worth a few % for me

I use

j/p 21~iceball j/p 21 1+2 dash 34 slide - 39%

sometimes the bomb will come out from the dash 3 negative edge bude you cancel your dash right at the end and it usually always hits, there is also a wierd delay after the 34 where you connect the slide

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Jump in combo punch-2,1,freez-jump in combo punch-2,1,1+2-dash-f1,4= 38%

You can also not do the f1,4 and replace it with u4 so you can go into the bomb trap.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
JIP :bp :fp :d :r :fp - JIP :bp :fp :bp+:fp, :r :r :u:bk :l :r :bk = 43%

Alternative finishes after :u:bk :

:en Slide = 45%
or Medium bomb :)r :r :fk) for %37 - Grants a bomb on the floor and advantage.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
My bread and butter Corner combo is 47%

JIP :bp :fp :d:r:fp, JIP :bp :fp :bp+:fp, NJP, :bp :fp :bp+:fp :ur:bk :en Dive Kick

NOTE: Use the :bk Version for the :en Dive kick, also hold block when you do your jump kick to make sure the :en Dive kick comes out

Replace :en Dive Kick with :x for 57%

The corner combo I use (which requires no meter) for 47%

JIP,2,1 > freeze > JIP,2,1,1+2 > Neutral jump punch > 4 > 3,4 > 33 > slide

Altaire

Noob
I do 21~Ice Ball, jip, 211+2, dash, u4~Slide for 40%. The good thing about this combo is that instead of Slide, you can cancel u4 into a Mid Bomb and immediately throw an Ice Ball for good oki.

I'm sure there are other implementable variations.
This is basically the best response in the thread. I really want to try the B2 2 combo now, though. If I could get the timing down consistently, I'd be raping face.

EDIT: So after half an hour of trying to get the timing for this bullshit combo, I find out it's... Actually the exact same damage as U4 slide. I just realized that the TC never specified U4 slide at the end of the string, I suppose my mind just sort of filled in the blanks for me.

Life is short, and I just pissed away half an hour of it. What I DID find, at least, is that this combo will push them well into the corner from center screen, and it's easy to enough to do from his 2 2 mixup (not so much in a full combo, where the increased gravity makes it more difficult).

Altaire

Noob
Which b.2 2 combo?
The one that was in the OP. Don't waste your time on it; I just took one for the team. Basically, when I saw the TC post the typical 2 1 1+2 into U4 combo, I thought he meant U4 slide. When he said this other combo did 6% more than that, I thought "Holy shit, this combo does 49% off a jump-in punch?"

I already edited my post to cover this.