What's new

What made you choose your Tag/ Handle?

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Really bored scrolling through TYM and wondered what made some people choose their tag or handle name on TYM or tournaments PSN or Xbl ext. Im really uncreative so I just throw different things behind my initials lol. What about you TYM?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I use to be called TheNewEnigma because Enigma is a cool name. But I chose this tag because Harley is amazing and is the best in the game

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
My brother is older than me and has a few daughters. When one of them was two she could never say my name, my name is Jonluke, she would always say Jaku it kinda caught on with my brother so he started calling me Jaku and not much longer after that my dad and my sister started calling me Jaku, nowadays everyone in my family except my mom calls me that. The 2011 is just my graduation year.

gpmoney

My brother is older than me and has a few daughters. When one of them was two she could never say my name, my name is Jonluke, she would always say Jaku it kinda caught on with my brother so he started calling me Jaku and not much longer after that my dad and my sister started calling me Jaku, nowadays everyone in my family except my mom calls me that. The 2011 is just my graduation year.
The feels

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
My real name is Charlene and I used to play racing games. Because of my love for driving games my uncle went to the Iraq war and he came back with an intense need to party. His party nickname was beastmode, so i started listening to music. He came back drunk once and fought me. Ive never played mk before. So after losing to a drunk guy without hand eye cordination i started playing regularly. We later got the game on PC and modded it. He played striker and we modded the bulltet textures to cheese grateers flying out of his gun

I misspelled it and got the grate one

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I originally chose the name Sporemine which is the name of a living mine in the Tyranid army in War Hammer 40,000 (40k), a table top wargame I played for many years and now I just paint the models for it. I always saw it as, I myself am a living mine that no one knows when I may go off, for TYM and the FGC I chose to shorten that into The Spore. I was going to change my name to Son of Slaanesh, the name of the Chaos God of lust, vanity, greed, and desire from 40k as well, but I had already had this profile made back when MK9 was released and decided to be lazy and stayed with it. You can from time to time find me on PSN with an altered version of Son of Slaanesh as Child of Slaanesh though.

Glad I stuck with Spore though, imagine how difficult people would have saying my name on a stream :), oh yeah and The Spore is so much better than my real name...

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
DevilMaySpy came from my Marvel team: Viper/Dante/Vergil. That name is no longer relevant since I quit the game, so I made it more Injustice friendly.

You may see the return of "Jade's Pimp" in MK 10 ;)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
All my tags...
AspyxiaDyslexia- I actualy stole this one :DOGE Lol in Bioshock 2 online there was a guy called AsphyxiaDyslexia and i loved that name, so i stole it but had to remove the h.
SunFire - Sunfire is one of my favorite X-men
Twerkeisha - I just love it lol.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ribbz has been my nickname for pretty much my entire life. 22 is my favorite number. My second favorite number is infinity.

gpmoney

Lol yea I would love when I get a NW, I like that MU for Harley. But what did you think of my Harley back then
FUCKIN SCRUB! lol jkjkjkjk It was good but from what I remember it took you a min to realize you had to zone me out. Harley is one of those characters that NW has to hurt once he touches her. I didnt do any set ups on you I just did max damage and tried to corner you. Once you started zoning me and made me chase you it was over lol. you had good fundamentals but I felt like you where irritated either that or online lag lol