What's new

What made you choose your Tag/ Handle?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
All my tags...
AspyxiaDyslexia- I actualy stole this one :DOGE Lol in Bioshock 2 online there was a guy called AsphyxiaDyslexia and i loved that name, so i stole it but had to remove the h.

Glad you changed it since no one could spell your name for tags :p

Ribbz has been my nickname for pretty much my entire life. 22 is my favorite number. My second favorite number is infinity.

So are you really skinny or do you just like BBQ?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
FUCKIN SCRUB! lol jkjkjkjk It was good but from what I remember it took you a min to realize you had to zone me out. Harley is one of those characters that NW has to hurt once he touches her. I didnt do any set ups on you I just did max damage and tried to corner you. Once you started zoning me and made me chase you it was over lol. you had good fundamentals but I felt like you where irritated either that or online lag lol
lol i blame the lag:DOGE but thanks, I've improved a lot since then

My gamertag for the longest time was a nice breezy sounding word that no one could ever read and everyone pronounced differently. I still use it for my email and redbubble but I eventually changed it to Eric Z19 to make mic communication easier on xbox live when I played FPS's. The Eric part of my name is just my name. The Z19 part actually comes from my time as a Halo junkie where you'd put in the numbers for your Spartan Tag. The cool thing was that in later iterations they added a letter to the system so no matter if someone said "Z19" "Eric" "EZ19" or "Eric Z19", never a miscommunication.
Sorry to say the numbers have absolutely no significance....wasn't clever enough at the time.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Espio is a chameleon from Sonic The Hedgehog series and Team Chaotix.

I pretty much chose this name because he's a really obscure character and I play a lot of off the wall, weird characters so it fits me as a person and as a player :).
Team chaotic was my 2nd most hated team on the game lol I only wanted to play espio charmy Bee is sooooooooo annoying lol.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I was "ImNewbieSauce" for as long as I could remember. But, when I stopped sucking, I was told constantly by my training partners "Your handle sucks, it's time to change it."

So I was driving home from a tournament and someone in the car mentioned they were unfamiliar with the details of Jack the Ripper, and when we came to the "Saucy Jacky postcard" I just thought it could make a good handle. Voila. Saucy Jack was born.

Espio

Kokomo
Team chaotic was my 2nd most hated team on the game lol I only wanted to play espio charmy Bee is sooooooooo annoying lol.
I don't like Charmy either lol. Tails, Rouge, and Cream were awesome fly characters. I dunno why they were able to make Cream adorable and likable and Charmy is just annoying as hell.

Espio's also a ninja and detective, I wanna eventually be a detective down the line so that's another thing in common haha. Did you in general like Sonic Heroes? I thought it was really good, underrated in a lot of ways.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I might end up changing my handle to Buzzard Buchanan one of these days. Buzzard being my nickname my brother gave to me. Buchanan is referring to Ares when he possessed a mobster in the comics.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I don't like Charmy either lol. Tails, Rouge, and Cream were awesome fly characters. I dunno why they were able to make Cream adorable and likable and Charmy is just annoying as hell.

Espio's also a ninja and detective, I wanna eventually be a detective down the line so that's another thing in common haha. Did you in general like Sonic Heroes? I thought it was really good, underrated in a lot of ways.
I played it as a kid and hated it cause it wasnt Sonic Adventure lol I got older and played it again, I like it idk why I hated it besides the voice acting for tails.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I go by Qperg or QperG which is sort for QperGandhi. My last name sounds like PerGandhi so my friends at school call me that and i like it and my first name starts with Q so i just put them together.
I don't go by Cabronium but it's my name because it way supposed to be my teams name, they don't play much so im stuck with it for now.