What's new

What made you choose your Tag/ Handle?

Yoaks

A spaceman
i was getting hyped for the release of MK9 and MvC3 and the two characters I wanted to play the most were Johnny Cage and Chris Redfield. I took the last names of both and made it a thing.

Ironically, I ended up playing Sektor/Sub-Zero in MK9 and Taskmaster/Phoenix/whatever assist I felt like in MvC3 lol.
Your such a fraud!!! :DOGE

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
A bunch of guys found out how much I love MK, and on the day, I happened to be wearing a black cap backwards, a blue/white shirt, and combat jeans, and naturally my hair is like really mousy blond... go figure.

People started casually calling me Strykie Boy (SOUF LONDON Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRUV) and eventually Strykie just stuck.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
We had one of these in the MK days. It was cool.

I was working as a waiter, close to 10 years ago. A customer that had ordered a burger called me over to say that he wanted to add pickles to the burger. Upon informing the cook of the change, the cook asked "Where do you want it on the burger?". A strange question indeed. Unable to determine why he would ask (instead of just putting pickles on the damned thing), I simply replied, "I don't know... Put it under the mayo."

And the words have stayed with me every since.

Hey now that I think about it, the OP title is "What made you choose your tag handle?" So I'm surprised there aren't more answers like, "Fear made me choose my tag handle."

Last edited:

SZSR

Noob
To be fair, lately I was really tempted to change my handle to Zero-Axl-X in the same fashion as you.

As for my handle, YO ANIMEEEEE

But when I first joined TYM I was Zer0 Hundr3d. Not many know that lololo
I mean at least people know your mains/favorites without asking haha.

Where did zero hundred come from anyways?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I joined a mario forum when I was 10 and my brother came up with the name Omega Koopa for me. Eventually I got rid of the Koopa part but kept the K since theres a gazillion other Omega's on the web.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Well my name came from yugioh because i went to alot of tournaments i was known as the guy that made only Macro deck so much so that they started calling me macro so it just kind of stuck even though i don't have the time to go to tournaments anymore i always still try to play with the guys sometimes online.
lololo DDs and other Banish decks got nerfed in the new Banlist :DOGE

SZSR

Noob
I joined a mario forum when I was 10 and my brother came up with the name Omega Koopa for me. Eventually I got rid of the Koopa part but kept the K since theres a gazillion other Omega's on the web.
I always thought it was something Dynamics related, since Omega stands for angular velocity and k is a unit vector in the z-axis direction...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Red is also the color of your character in MK9 after every match you would vs me
What if he used Robo-Sektor? If you beat him he would be black, not red. Or are you saying you would get double flawlessed every match? :joker:

I chose my tag because I can't have pie without CoolHwip.
But your tag itself is putting so much emphasis on the "W"....

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
btw this thread is awesome because I like to change tags every 2-3 years or so and I find it fascinating how some of you stick with the same tags for 10+ years :confused: